Crate Expectations?

StormRacer872

So what's up with this trophy? No one has it on here, but some people have played 100 hours? Is the trophy glitched?

Edit: Never mind, the percentage is no longer at 0%, and there was something about a trophy fix in the patch notes yesterday, so I guess it's good now!

Edited by StormRacer872

Yeah, after the patch. they change some things. I went in to Campaign and chest drop and got it right away. To my amazement the trophy popped. Yeah i was shocked. I also like the fact you dont have to buy parts with your gold any more..  

Can it be in both campaighn or PVP? I didn't know if the health and grenade crates count towards the trophy.

Can it be in both campaighn or PVP? I didn't know if the health and grenade crates count towards the trophy.

Nope the crates you buy. I dont think so. I bought way more then 20 of them. I had a lot of locked ones. After the patch, one drop and i roll to it and trophy popped a few seconds later. I counted the locked ones i had and i had about 21 with the new drop. 

Edited by Dimmu-T

Nope the crates you buy. I dont think so. I bought way more then 20 of them. I had a lot of locked ones. After the patch, one drop and i roll to it and trophy popped a few seconds later. I counted the locked ones i had and i had about 21 with the new drop. 

Ok. Thanks for the answer.

So do you need to just pick up the crate, or do you need to pick it up AND unlock it?