What was your favorite Assassin's creed game to complete 100%?

Grample_Gust

I don't know if this goes here and if it doesnt I'm sorry. But its a good topic regardless. So don't kill me.. 

Aaaaannyways. So i noticed over the years that Assassin's creed games are easily the most popular games to 100% pretty much ever. Even my non-completionist pals have a history of finishing EVERYTHING in these games, whether it is opening all of the treasure chests in AC2 to fully leveling all of your Assassin's to max level in AC:Revelations. I want to hear what you guys have to say. (But if you didnt do all that, you can just write what your favorite game to platinum was... that works too)

As for me on the other hand. I would say AC:Rogue, AC2 or AC3. I just really liked AC3 and I thought the fully upgraded ship in rogue looked amazing when combined with the Pre-order bonus templar sails and wheel. Oh, and AC2 is a classic. And its always fun to replay every now and then.

I've only completed Assassin's Creed 2 to 100 percent, however, AC2 is not my favorite Assassin's Creed game.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood has the type of atmosphere I prefer when looking for a story.

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag has the better gameplay mechanics out of the series.

Of course, this is all my personal preference.

Haven't completed all to 100% but in terms of preference my order would be,

AC 2

AC Brotherhood

AC 1

AC Revelations

AC Black Flag

AC 3

I liked the earlier games in the series a lot more than the recent ones. Haven't started Unity yet but expecting it to slot in between Black Flag and 3.

I love them all and one of my favourite franchises  - each one had its unique attributes........and brough something new with it

• AC - my second PS3 game and was truly impressive
  • AC 2 was my very first platinum so has special meaning
  • AC Brotherhood had some of the more difficult trophies - AEOTM - at least for me but got them in the end
  • AC Revelations - new dynamic with an older Ezio and a mix with Altair but was not keen on the "Anumis" DLC
  • AC 3 - I really enjoyed this as it was a completely new setting, etc
  • AC Liberation - was fine but probably my least favourite

AC Black Flag though is my personal favourite - to me it brought together all the best aspects of the previous games and I do still play it and enjoy the WolfPack mode - keep going back to it time and time again....its not always about the trophies, to me you play a game because you enjoy it and its in your blood.

Just about to start playing AC Rogue but understand it pulls heavily on previous games so expect to enjoy it but not find anything new per se.....

Anyway, thats my view.......

For me it'd be ACB, yes i know it's hard and frustating at times, but the game was so enjoyable! The hardest (and last thing i did in the game) was that Tank mission to get 100% sync.

Haha obviously you liked Assassin's Creed II since you decided to post it in here but definitely my favourite was AC3 :)

Are you suuuuuure about that? Getting 100% sync in AC3 was a pain for me, specially for the plat... that *bleep* Nine Men's Morris... or what it Seven Men's Morris? I'm never doing that again... >_<

For me it'd be ACB, yes i know it's hard and frustating at times, but the game was so enjoyable! The hardest (and last thing i did in the game) was that Tank mission to get 100% sync.

Are you suuuuuure about that? Getting 100% sync in AC3 was a pain for me, specially for the plat... that *bleep* Nine Men's Morris... or what it Seven Men's Morris? I'm never doing that again... >_<

I'm quite sure, I really enjoyed AC3 no it's Nine Men's Morris, I've heard a lot of people complain about Nine Men's Morris, but I found it fun.

Are you suuuuuure about that ? Getting 100% sync in AC3 was a pain for me, specially for the plat... that *bleep* Nine Men's Morris... or what it Seven Men's Morris? I'm never doing that again... >_<

I'm quite sure, I really enjoyed AC3 no it's Nine Men's Morris, I've heard a lot of people complain about Nine Men's Morris, but I found it fun.

Fanorona was the worst one. That minigame drove me insane.

OT: AC:Revelations was my favorite to  :platinum:

Edited by Langy900

You'll need to be more specific about that one.. Which AC:R?

Ah completely forgot about Rogue as I haven't played it yet.

I meant AC: Revelations :)

Edited by Langy900
  • Like 1

Shame on you xD I have never seen someone who has bought these games in the most obscure order possible. Liberations is garbage though. I feel bad for you O.o

xD

I played the first one back when it released on 360 but didn't play another one till III. After that I went back through the older ones, most of it is in order just out of sync here and there :P

AC1

ACIII

AC2

ACB

AC IV

AC:Rev

AC U

Edited by Langy900

Shame on you xD I have never seen someone who has bought these games in the most obscure order possible. Liberations is garbage though. I feel bad for you O.o

lol!  Yup..very late to the AC party, just picked a few random entries to get started with it :\

Ugh...Liberation HD is so boring.  Trying to force my way through the platinum.  At least its on the short side 

From best to worst

AC2 (Best one yet compare to most of the Ac since it focused on story and didn't feel much of a grind no multiplayer making this game fun just wish there was a replay mission though)

AC Rogue (alright so far just wish it wasn't too short of a story)

AC3 (Good game just has a couple of conditions like don't up grade or you missed that 100%)

AC4 (wasn't a fan of ship but its easiness makes up for it except for that sharing is caring)

AC Revelation (Alright story easy multiplayer bits but it seem to plain)

AC Brotherhood (Multiplayer made this game annoying as hell the game seems short since it focus on multiplayer)

AC Liberation (Boring despite no multiplayer I never considered this part of the franchise even though the story is linked)

• Like 1