100% - difficulty & time

szyszaczek

1. How difficult is getting 100% and how much time it takes? PLease give answer one with boosting and one without boosting.

2. Easier/harder than Uncharted 2/Uncharted 3?

I've done Uncharted 2 and I would rate 6/10 with boosting and 70h. Almost done Uncharted 3(only treasures need) I would rate 8/10 with boosting and 150h++.

1. Single player would be a 5 or 6/10, grounded mode is tricky but nothing too challenging. Multiplayer has easier trophies than the ps3 version, and simply requires you to get kills and play the game. Should take anywhere between 10-20 hours just for the multiplayer, but I found myself enjoying every second, and still go back to it today. 3-4/10 difficulty for multiplayer. You really don't need to boost the multiplayer, but if you do, I suppose it'll take less time (I wouldn't know though). 

2. Easier than both by a long shot.

Overall it should take around 35-50 hours to get 100%, but you'll be enjoying every step of it if you're like me.

1. It takes 12 weeks (in-game) to get the Hunter and Firefly trophy respectively. So 7x12= 84.

84x10= 840 minutes

840x2= 1680

So 1680 minutes at absolute maximum :)

2. Imo it's easier than Uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3.

You really don't need to boost the mp trophies on PS4. If you choose easy challenges at the 100% attacks (heal people, gift items, mark enemies, the early tiers of x amount of kills with any weapon) you won't have to start over and the DLC trophies for getting 5 kills on specific maps are really easy to do since it doesn't matter if you die or not.

You'll get plenty of opportunities to do them on your way to complete both hunter and firefly journeys.

If you want to speed things up you can quit games and advance 2-3 days between every match you play, but I don't recommend it.

This game is easier to 100% than both U2 and U3, anyone who says otherwise... well i don't know. Who would say otherwise?

The hardest thing in the PS4 version is Grounded mode, but just do the New Game+ glitch so you only have to play it once, it's frustating but definitely not impossible. The MP trophies on the other hand are a piece of cake, focus on the survival of your clan and leave the "DLC" trophies for last, you'll probably get them naturally anyway.

As for the PS3 version, the hardest trophies would be the DLC MP trophies, the ones where you have to get at least 3 kills and never die in the same match in each DLC map. You may have to boost some of them, specially since TLoU on PS3 is (sort of, not really) dead and if you try to find DLC matches you'll be matched against super duper try hards who are in full parties and will kick. Your. Ass. Or at least give you one death with the one-hit kill weapons such as the Smoke Bomb + Shiv combo and - everyone's favorite - the Molotov. I lost count at how many times i tried to get these 3-0 trophies but died by a Molotov or a Shiv, it's frustating and actually makes me rage, this is why i gave up on the 100% for now.

But this is on the PS4 board so forget everything i just wrote. As for time, it doesn't take that much to 100% if you ask me, if you play this game non-stop until you get all trophies then it probably takes around 2 to 3 days to do everything. But it's skill dependant so it may differ depending on your playstyle.

• 1 month later...

Got 100% in 2 days and 3 hours. i wanted to be the fastest. Just dont get a easy Trophy first. Like crate every item. since then the timer starts. ;) didnt use any gliches like doing the game right away on Grounded +  Will Trophy speedrun more games :) Currently fastest on 4 games.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I dont know what these dudes are on about, the platinum for TLOU is 6% rarity, the game is like 17% average completion. The platinums for Uncharted are like 25% rarity. Anybody care to explain how in the hell The last of Us is easy to 100% compared to Uncharted?

The Last of Us gives very few trophies for doing random shit in the game - almost all trophies are for getting ALL collectibles or compleitng the game on different modes. Its possible in TLoU to be 99% through your firts playthrough and have only 1 trophy - in Uncharted it wpuld be virtually imossible to be near the end of the games without at least 10 or 15 trophies. Thats why the completion averages are lower for TLoU.

As far as the Platinum - theLast of us requires quite a few playthroughs - theUncharted games only require 2, so less people havethe staying power - its not a matter of difficulty, its a matter of time - not to mention the fact that Uncharted games require virtually no Multiplayer to get the plats, TLoU requires quite a bit.

That is how.

• Like 1

Quite an easy 100%, but also an extremely fun 100%

Personally, it took me about 120 hours to 100%; but that included 3 playthroughs of the story where I took my time to enjoy the masterful experience, and enjoying the incredibly fun and enjoyable MP over a month or so. Could probably do in about 80 if you ran through grounded straight away, but that would definitely be a challenge if you hadn't played before.

Also, the story DLC (Left Behind) is some of the best I've ever played; easy to 100%, but oh so good.

But yeah, also way easier that Uncharted; I didn't spend much time going for 100% with those because I couldn't be bothered haha

• 3 weeks later...

The actual platinum for TLOU is much rarer than the platinums for any of the Uncharted games though, i dont see how it is easier when it is less common...

i just noticed this too viewing all the replies, maybe i played another game. The last of us is and will always be the best ps3 game for me, but if all honesty, none of the uncharted games comes close, what's so hard about taking cover and shoot? try doing this on the last of us on survivor or grounded.

• Like 1

I dont know what these dudes are on about, the platinum for TLOU is 6% rarity, the game is like 17% average completion. The platinums for Uncharted are like 25% rarity. Anybody care to explain how in the hell The last of Us is easy to 100% compared to Uncharted?

If you think Uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3 is easier to 100% than the Last of Us, I would urge you to revisit the trophy lists...  I would know as I have all at 100%...

Uncharted 2 and 3 was not a walk in the park due to the annoying multiplayer and coop trophies... The platinum was a joke, however the added DLC was more like a chore than enjoyable

• Like 1

If you think Uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3 is easier to 100% than the Last of Us, I would urge you to revisit the trophy lists...  I would know as I have all at 100%...

Uncharted 2 and 3 was not a walk in the park due to the annoying multiplayer and coop trophies... The platinum was a joke, however the added DLC was more like a chore than enjoyable

i agree if you, i thought you were talking about the main game, multiplayer is not for me and i would never touch then, because it bores me to death, unless is for helping a friend.

however the last of us platinum is harder than any uncharted game, for me it was heaven, but i know at least from experience if some challenge, survivor and grounded are way harder than crushing from uncharted. But i guess this is really debatable, i could finish akumu mode, silent hill hardest mode any day, and give me score a 2 headshot in a FPS MP and i i would never be able too.

i agree if you, i thought you were talking about the main game, multiplayer is not for me and i would never touch then, because it bores me to death, unless is for helping a friend.

however the last of us platinum is harder than any uncharted game, for me it was heaven, but i know at least from experience if some challenge, survivor and grounded are way harder than crushing from uncharted. But i guess this is really debatable, i could finish akumu mode, silent hill hardest mode any day, and give me score a 2 headshot in a FPS MP and i i would never be able too.

I only did two playthroughs of The Last of US: Normal and Grounded+ (yes I used the glitch because I didn't want to play through it too many times) and I didn't find it too hard... I actually found Crushing Mode harder in Uncharted series.  That was simply due to the fact that you can sneak your way through the higher difficulties in TLOU.

• 3 weeks later...

Got 100% in 2 days and 3 hours. i wanted to be the fastest. Just dont get a easy Trophy first. Like crate every item. since then the timer starts. ;) didnt use any gliches like doing the game right away on Grounded +  Will Trophy speedrun more games :) Currently fastest on 4 games.

i also really like those trophy speedruns... really fun! i guess one could shave off some more time by doing the factions (12 weeks) first, stop at the last day and upload it to the cloud, then do the other faction up to the last day and then cash in both more or less at the same time (complete the second journey, download the cloud save and complete the first one).

same could be done for the difficulty trophies if you want to go that far: play game offline and complete all but the last chapter on grounded+, upload save to the cloud and delete/recreate your psn account on your ps4, which should delete the local trophies. then do the last chapter and have all diffculty(+) pop at the same time. ;)

with this and very careful planning, it should be doable in under 2 days. perhaps even sub 1?

could be a fun challenge!

• 2 weeks later...

That would be difficult too do 12 weeks faction first. since you can get Populace trophy first by accident. And 5 Downs on maps.. And cload saving like that. i think that wont work. and many maps it's hard to get 5 Downs on . when nobody vote on the maps you need.. So i did them as i could. i never used Clous saving or a glitch too get all 10 difficuly trophies to pop after just 1 playtrough. got my first trophy the collectables ones then then finished the game on grounded. then Rushed to grounded + With 9 hours With 12 Deaths. then Ellie DLC rushed that and so on :) I Challenge you dernop to do it faster :9 Good Luck ;)  Also Check out my Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition Speed run. And Worms Battlegrounds :) Im planning to trophy speedrun about 15 games in the future.

Dont know how to tag you in here :P

Edited by Tomy_IV

• 2 months later...

100% maybe not but the platinum is much easier in Uncharted 2. I dont play MP so ill never get a platinum for last of us im not gonna force my self to play something i dont like. 

• 6 months later...

That would be difficult too do 12 weeks faction first. since you can get Populace trophy first by accident. And 5 Downs on maps.. 

Dont know how to tag you in here :P

just stumbled upon this again, seems like someone already beat you and did TLOU:Remastered in just under 24 hours.

i don't think anyone wants to (or even can, really) beat that.

would be interested if there was also some cloud-save trickery involved! ;)

As for the PS3 version, the hardest trophies would be the DLC MP trophies, the ones where you have to get at least 3 kills and never die in the same match in each DLC map. You may have to boost some of them, specially since TLoU on PS3 is (sort of, not really) dead and if you try to find DLC matches you'll be matched against super duper try hards who are in full parties and will kick. Your. Ass. Or at least give you one death with the one-hit kill weapons such as the Smoke Bomb + Shiv combo and - everyone's favorite - the Molotov. I lost count at how many times i tried to get these 3-0 trophies but died by a Molotov or a Shiv, it's frustating and actually makes me rage, this is why i gave up on the 100% for now.

You are so damn right. I had a really hard time to finish these. Even with boosting it is insane.

- find 8 people that will stay

- try to organize teams and set up rules everybody stick to

- wait a long time to get paired with other team

- pray that no one gets disconnected and random ruins everything

- pray that you get the maps you need

I am really looking forward to the ps4-mp version

• 3 weeks later...

The actual platinum for TLOU is much rarer than the platinums for any of the Uncharted games though, i dont see how it is easier when it is less common...

Because it's a huge misconception that trophy rarity directly relates to difficulty. If anything, it's a better measure of popularity.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well as you probably found out by now, you have to play multiplayer factions. All of these trophies are multiplayer related.

You will build up a clan by playing successfully. "Firefly" and "hunter" journey are basically the same thing: playing 12 weeks which equals 84 games without letting your clan get wiped out. So a total of 168 games. The only difference between is the way your character looks as well as some pieces of irrelevant background story.

If you end any of the journeys (set of 84 games) with at least 40 clan members at the end, you get "populace".

Knowing the basics is the result of just being in the winning Team of the mentioned 2 game modes.

If you do not enjoy it, it is really a grind. But to me, the multiplayer mode is really fun. Have been playing it for a year now and still playing it.

i need this last 4 trophies to complete platinum

Knowing the Basics

Win a game of Supply Raid and Survivors in find match

Populace

Build your clan to 40 people in Factions

Firefly

Complete the Firefly Journey

Hunter

Complete the Hunter Journey

any tips, help?

first aid training, crafter and reviver

abuse the crap outta those perks when you get a mission and you shouldn't have problem getting the online trophies

you can alternatively create a boosting session in order to grind them. be more than happy to help out since i still play the game :)