Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dark_Tooth69

Super Street Fighter 4 Trials Advice/Help

148 posts in this topic

Thanks again for the feedback everyone. You words surely help me a lot to understand what's actually going on. As a matter of fact I didn't even notice the ↗️ input Copanele posted and it was only thanks to Vergil explaining what qcfu meant. So that's the final D-Pad input together with the Triple K? I would never have figured that out without you guys. Thanks a lot. I work in pulling this move on now. I hope I'll be successful at some point.^^'

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ivotas said:

Thanks again for the feedback everyone. You words surely help me a lot to understand what's actually going on. As a matter of fact I didn't even notice the 2197.png input Copanele posted and it was only thanks to Vergil explaining what qcfu meant. So that's the final D-Pad input together with the Triple K? I would never have figured that out without you guys. Thanks a lot. I work in pulling this move on now. I hope I'll be successful at some point.^^'

You can try n do it with the analog stick. Its more fluid than for d-pad if you are not comfortable 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vergil said:

You can try n do it with the analog stick. Its more fluid than for d-pad if you are not comfortable 

 

Thanks mate, I actually will. I'm usually playing with the D-Pad but every now and then I switch to the analog stick when I feel I'm hitting my limits. So while I'm sure it seems silly to others to not be consequent, I really am the kind of player who switches his approaches around if I think it would benefit what I'm trying to do.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ivotas said:

Thanks again for the feedback everyone. You words surely help me a lot to understand what's actually going on. As a matter of fact I didn't even notice the ↗️ input Copanele posted and it was only thanks to Vergil explaining what qcfu meant. So that's the final D-Pad input together with the Triple K? I would never have figured that out without you guys. Thanks a lot. I work in pulling this move on now. I hope I'll be successful at some point.^^'

 

Just to try and clarify a bit more. There's basically a high jump hidden in the input 2b07.png2198.png27a1.png>2b07.png2198.png27a1.png>2197.png. The down en the up forward (marked with the >) together make the high jump if that makes sense. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Ivotas said:

Thanks again for the feedback everyone. You words surely help me a lot to understand what's actually going on. As a matter of fact I didn't even notice the ↗️ input Copanele posted and it was only thanks to Vergil explaining what qcfu meant. So that's the final D-Pad input together with the Triple K? I would never have figured that out without you guys. Thanks a lot. I work in pulling this move on now. I hope I'll be successful at some point.^^'

Yep my bad, I should have put that symbol separately. Will edit the post.

Also @Ric's explanation is on point. What you do in that weird motion is buffer BOTH the Ultra and the super jump(that's how the game interprets it at least). That's the whole magic of that combo  and the reason why it's such a pain.

Finally we managed to make a complete explanation of Ibuki's Trial 24 xD 

 

If you manage to master Ibuki's 24, I recommend going for C Viper afterwards, so you won't forget the "feel" of the super jump cancel. Viper has the similar approach.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ric said:

 

Just to try and clarify a bit more. There's basically a high jump hidden in the input 2b07.png2198.png27a1.png>2b07.png2198.png27a1.png>2197.png. The down en the up forward (marked with the >) together make the high jump if that makes sense. 

 

3 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Yep my bad, I should have put that symbol separately. Will edit the post.

Also @Ric's explanation is on point. What you do in that weird motion is buffer BOTH the Ultra and the super jump(that's how the game interprets it at least). That's the whole magic of that combo  and the reason why it's such a pain.

Finally we managed to make a complete explanation of Ibuki's Trial 24 xD 

 

If you manage to master Ibuki's 24, I recommend going for C Viper afterwards, so you won't forget the "feel" of the super jump cancel. Viper has the similar approach.

 

Thanks guys. Unfortunally I haven't been able to succesfully pull off the move yet. I know that it takes a lot of time but right now what's messing things up is that I don't know when I should start to press the first 2b07.png in the entire combo as I never finish with a Hashinsho but rather with a Kazegiri. I woulld guess that's because my first two 2b07.png2198.png don't register, right? Or is there another reason why it turns into a Kazegiri?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My issue lies with landing the cr.LK to cr.LP. But for the SJC to Ultra, it’s actually pretty easy. 
 

What you do is land the St. LK like normal, then buffer a QCF during the St. MK, then very quickly do QCUP Ultra. The SJC will register with the notations and instead of jumping, an Ultra will come out.

 

QCF = Quarter Circle Forward

UF = Up Forward, so diagonally up.

 

I would try splitting the combos and doing the SJC into ultra off the St. LK>St.MK until it becomes muscle memory.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

My issue lies with landing the cr.LK to cr.LP. But for the SJC to Ultra, it’s actually pretty easy. 
 

What you do is land the St. LK like normal, then buffer a QCF during the St. MK, then very quickly do QCUP Ultra. The SJC will register with the notations and instead of jumping, an Ultra will come out.

 

QCF = Quarter Circle Forward

UF = Up Forward, so diagonally up.

 

I would try splitting the combos and doing the SJC into ultra off the St. LK>St.MK until it becomes muscle memory.

 

Lol, now I'm confused again. What's the difference between a QCF and a UF? If I read the previous replies to me correctly this 2197.png is a QCF which also is a diagonally up forward to me. Seriously, I hated this game ever since I bought it over a decade ago (and that was when I wasn't neither into trophies nor did I ever try the trials out) and stuff like this is not making me hate it less. I honestly don't know what to do do anymore. But still thanks for the feedback. You guys are an amazing community.^^

Edited by Ivotas
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ivotas said:

 

Lol, now I'm confused again. What's the difference between a QCF and a UF? If I read the previous replies to me correctly this 2197.png is a QCF which also is a diagonally up forward to me. Seriously, I hated this game ever since I bought it over a decade ago (and that was when I wasn't neither into trophies nor did I ever try the trials out) and stuff like this is not making me hate it less. I honestly don't know what to do do anymore. But still thanks for the feedback. You guys are an amazing community.^^

QCF= Quarter circle forward

UF= Up forward

QCFU= Quarter circle forward up

 

Or the numeric wise, but its used mostly for anime fighters

 

https://images.app.goo.gl/CZf61rZMS86gAkjy9

Edited by Vergil
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vergil said:

QCF= Quarter circle forward

UF= Up forward

QCFU= Quarter circle forward up

 

https://images.app.goo.gl/CZf61rZMS86gAkjy9

 

Ok, I think the problem I'm having here is my not being a native English speaker. So I'd like to confirm if I get this correct by writing the following:

QCF = 2b07.png2198.png27a1.png

UF = 2197.png

QCFU = 2b07.png2198.png27a1.png2197.png

 

Is that about correct? If yes, then I've been doing it correctly since Ric's and Copanele's posts on this page of the thread. The only reason why I messed it up so far has to be bad timing from my side as I still pull of Kazegiris instead of Hashinshos.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Ivotas said:

 

Ok, I think the problem I'm having here is my not being a native English speaker. So I'd like to confirm if I get this correct by writing the following:

QCF = 2b07.png2198.png27a1.png

UF = 2197.png

QCFU = 2b07.png2198.png27a1.png2197.png

 

Is that about correct? If yes, then I've been doing it correctly since Ric's and Copanele's posts on this page of the thread. The only reason why I messed it up so far has to be bad timing from my side as I still pull of Kazegiris instead of Hashinshos.

If I understood well: QCFU = ↓↘→↗↑ + KKK

 

But it just a variation of the same technique, both should work. Roronora_Zoro666 tried to give you an alternate method.

 

In summary:

 

Copanele's solution
cr,LK -> cr.LP -> st. LK -> st.MK -> ↓↘→↓↘→↗ + KKK

 

Roronora_Zoro666's solution
cr,LK -> cr.LP -> st. LK -> ↓↘→ + st.MK -> ↓↘→↗↑ + KKK

 

I used Roronora_Zoro666's solution, because I think it is too stressful to do all the ultra’s motion after st. MK.

There are 2 possible causes for getting Kazegiris instead of the ultra after the st.MK:
1 - You are doing the motion wrong.
2 - The game is not registering the super jump cancel.

 

My suggestion:
- Go to the training mode, and turn the command log on.
- Try to training only the combo's ending (starting from LK).
- Check the arrows in the command log to see if you are doing the commands right.
- Do the combo without the 'KKK' in the ending. If Ibuki jumps after MK, it is a good sign. The game is registering the super jump cancel.
- If you are still getting Kazegiris, try to delay the KKK press. But it is a microscopic delay. Sometimes the Kazegiri comes out because the game interprets the shoryuken motion before the jump cancel, so if you delay the button press you may fix this misinterpretation.
- If you are still getting Kazegiris, try "↓↘→↗↑ + KKK" instead of "↓↘→↗ + KKK" in the ending. This extra direction may give you the delay explained in the previous tip.

Edited by taciovinicius
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, taciovinicius said:

If I understood well: QCFU = ↓2198.png2197.png↑ + KKK

 

But it just a variation of the same technique, both should work. Roronora_Zoro666 tried to give you an alternate method.

 

In summary:

 

Copanele's solution
cr,LK -> cr.LP -> st. LK -> st.MK -> ↓2198.png→↓2198.png2197.png + KKK

 

Roronora_Zoro666's solution
cr,LK -> cr.LP -> st. LK -> ↓2198.png→ + st.MK -> ↓2198.png2197.png↑ + KKK

 

I used Roronora_Zoro666's solution, because I think it is too stressful to do all the ultra’s motion after st. MK.

There are 2 possible causes for getting Kazegiris instead of the ultra after the st.MK:
1 - You are doing the motion wrong.
2 - The game is not registering the super jump cancel.

 

My suggestion:
- Go to the training mode, and turn the command log on.
- Try to training only the combo's ending (starting from LK).
- Check the arrows in the command log to see if you are doing the commands right.
- Do the combo without the 'KKK' in the ending. If Ibuki jumps after MK, it is a good sign. The game is registering the super jump cancel.
- If you are still getting Kazegiris, try to delay the KKK press. But it is a microscopic delay. Sometimes the Kazegiri comes out because the game interprets the shoryuken motion before the jump cancel, so if you delay the button press you may fix this misinterpretation.
- If you are still getting Kazegiris, try "↓2198.png2197.png↑ + KKK" instead of "↓2198.png2197.png + KKK" in the ending. This extra direction may give you the delay explained in the previous tip.

 

Thanks for the feedback but I really think that I've just hit the limits of what I am capable in this. Just moments ago I finally managed to pull of an actual Hashinsho with 2197.png at the end of my combo. And what happened was that it didn't recognize the High Jump so Dan blocked it. I'm really grateful for all your guys input but it seems that I'm to stupid to comprehend what I'm supposed to do. Because by my understanding I've been doing what you guys suggest and it still fails. I hate this game so much. And I hate can't seem to wrap my head around what exactly I'm doing wrong. The training thing is a nice idea for identifying if I'm doing something wrong but it's kinda pointless since it's evident that I'm doing something wrong. What I need is to figure out how to do it right and I guess that won't be happening. I really feel super empty now. I've spent half a year now getting 29 characters' trials clears and now it's all for nothing and I have to give up. Really not happy about it. :(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Copanele said:

A secret tech to this game is take a break and try again later 😁. I know it sounds cliche but honestly it works. 

 

I will say it as many times as needed: these trials ARE. NOT. EASY!! It's only normal to struggle at them if you haven't played these kind of games for an extended amount of time or have an insane rhythm or timing incorporated in you. 

 

So take a breather, play something else and return to it later on with fresh motivation! You can do it! 


I can attest to this. I took a break from the PS4 version after clearing all characters as best I could, then went on PS3 and finished off like 6 more characters. 
 

Hope this helps you @Ivotas

https://m.twitch.tv/videos/1139408032

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do @Roronora_Zoro666 suggestion.  MUCH easier that way for buffering purposes.  That way is also how you do C Viper stuff and others as well, like Adon.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ivotas said:

 

Thanks for the feedback but I really think that I've just hit the limits of what I am capable in this. Just moments ago I finally managed to pull of an actual Hashinsho with 2197.png at the end of my combo. And what happened was that it didn't recognize the High Jump so Dan blocked it. I'm really grateful for all your guys input but it seems that I'm to stupid to comprehend what I'm supposed to do. Because by my understanding I've been doing what you guys suggest and it still fails. I hate this game so much. And I hate can't seem to wrap my head around what exactly I'm doing wrong. The training thing is a nice idea for identifying if I'm doing something wrong but it's kinda pointless since it's evident that I'm doing something wrong. What I need is to figure out how to do it right and I guess that won't be happening. I really feel super empty now. I've spent half a year now getting 29 characters' trials clears and now it's all for nothing and I have to give up. Really not happy about it. :(

 

If Dan blocked the ultra combo, you did it too slow because if the super jump cancel comes out it always hit. Unless Dan blocked the LK (what is a hard link), if it’s the case, you done it right.

 

Your best bet is try to check you inputs in the training mode. Try modifying your inputs until you get something like the image bellow.

 

maxresdefault.jpg?time=1631915700000&sqp

 

Once, you hit it 2 or 3 times. Try to do the complete trial in the challenge mode. Its how worked for me in the past.

I also did a video trying to explain the method I use (like Roronora_Zoro666) step by step.

 

 

 

I wish you good luck in this challenge.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Copanele said:

A secret tech to this game is take a break and try again later 1f601.png. I know it sounds cliche but honestly it works. 

 

I will say it as many times as needed: these trials ARE. NOT. EASY!! It's only normal to struggle at them if you haven't played these kind of games for an extended amount of time or have an insane rhythm or timing incorporated in you. 

 

So take a breather, play something else and return to it later on with fresh motivation! You can do it! 

 

12 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:


I can attest to this. I took a break from the PS4 version after clearing all characters as best I could, then went on PS3 and finished off like 6 more characters. 
 

Hope this helps you @Ivotas

https://m.twitch.tv/videos/1139408032

 

11 hours ago, grimydawg___ said:

Do @Roronora_Zoro666 suggestion.  MUCH easier that way for buffering purposes.  That way is also how you do C Viper stuff and others as well, like Adon.

 

8 hours ago, taciovinicius said:

 

If Dan blocked the ultra combo, you did it too slow because if the super jump cancel comes out it always hit. Unless Dan blocked the LK (what is a hard link), if it’s the case, you done it right.

 

Your best bet is try to check you inputs in the training mode. Try modifying your inputs until you get something like the image bellow.

 

maxresdefault.jpg?time=1631915700000&sqp

 

Once, you hit it 2 or 3 times. Try to do the complete trial in the challenge mode. Its how worked for me in the past.

I also did a video trying to explain the method I use (like Roronora_Zoro666) step by step.

 

 

 

I wish you good luck in this challenge.

 

Honestly guys, you are sooo amazing with your replies, tips and support. I definitely took a break last night as I didn't see me getting better at it then. I have no problems taking my time with this as long as I know there is a way for me to get better. So far I'm still in the process of identifying what exactly I'm not doing good.

 

That being said I have a question about the video posted by taciovinicius. So far it's been said that I should go with the following input 2b07.png2198.png27a1.png>2b07.png2198.png27a1.png>2197.png + Triple K but in your video it's actually a 2b07.png2198.png27a1.png2197.png⬆️+ Triple K. Now I'm confused why there's two conflicting input suggestions. Is this one of the cases where you can have alternative inputs or is one input clearly better than the other? Just asking because I want to make sure I'm working on improving the correct part about my approach.

 

 

Either way guys, thanks a bunch again. Wanted to give you all rep points but said I'm allowed to give only 10 per day.^^' Will do so tomorrow. :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ivotas said:

That being said I have a question about the video posted by taciovinicius. So far it's been said that I should go with the following input 2b07.png2198.png27a1.png>2b07.png2198.png27a1.png>2197.png + Triple K but in your video it's actually a 2b07.png2198.png27a1.png2197.png2b06.png+ Triple K. Now I'm confused why there's two conflicting input suggestions. Is this one of the cases where you can have alternative inputs or is one input clearly better than the other? Just asking because I want to make sure I'm working on improving the correct part about my approach.

 

This challenge is all about the buffering of moves.

 

If you watch closely at the inputs, you see that the MK is done after a QCF.

 

So the input should be a little like

 

Cr LK, Cr LP, LK, 2b07.png2198.png27a1.png, MK,  2b07.png2198.png27a1.png2197.png, KKK

 

Optionally, you can extend the 2nd QCF to 2b06.png. It shouldn't make that much of a difference, its still a high jump.

 

I'll break it down a bit, so maybe you can understand the concept:

 

Cr LK, Cr LP, LK - I think this part should be easy enough.

 

The Hashinsho input is 2b07.png2198.png27a1.png2b07.png2198.png27a1.png KKK

High Jump input is 2b07.png2b06.png or 2b07.png2197.png (or any other variation of down and up)

  1. So take the Hashinsho 2b07.png2198.png27a1.png2b07.png2198.png27a1.png KKK.
  2. Use the second 2b07.png to buffer the high jump and add a 2197.png to the end of the Hashinsho to complete it. You end up with: 2b07.png2198.png27a1.png[2b07.png]2198.png27a1.png[2197.png] KKK
  3. You can also use your MK while buffering the Hashinsho. So add it into the move: 2b07.png2198.png27a1.png[MK]2b07.png2198.png27a1.png2197.png KKK

This whole move should be done fluently, but don't rush it.

 

 

Edited by Ric
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ric said:

 

This challenge is all about the buffering of moves.

 

If you watch closely at the inputs, you see that the MK is done after a QCF.

 

So the input should be a little like

 

Cr LK, Cr LP, LK, 2b07.png2198.png27a1.png, MK,  2b07.png2198.png27a1.png2197.png, KKK

 

Optionally, you can extend the 2nd QCF to 2b06.png. It shouldn't make that much of a difference, its still a high jump.

 

I'll break it down a bit, so maybe you can understand the concept:

 

[Cr LK, Cr LP]  I think this part should be easy enough.

 

The Hashinsho input is 2b07.png2198.png27a1.png2b07.png2198.png27a1.png KKK

High Jump input is 2b07.png2b06.png or 2b07.png2197.png (or any other variation of down and up)

  1. So take the Hashinsho 2b07.png2198.png27a1.png2b07.png2198.png27a1.png KKK.
  2. Use the second 2b07.png to buffer the high jump and add a 2197.png to the end of the Hashinsho to complete it. You end up with: 2b07.png2198.png27a1.png[2b07.png]2198.png27a1.png[2197.png] KKK
  3. You can also use your MK while buffering the Hashinsho. So add it into the move: 2b07.png2198.png27a1.png[MK]2b07.png2198.png27a1.png2197.png KKK

This whole move should be done fluently, but don't rush it.

 

 

 

Thanks for the detailed info. Unfortunally I have no idea what buffering actually means. I hope you don't misunderstand me as I'm really super greatful for each and everyone's feedback in this great community. But I cannot help but feel that this is some ultra elitist shit that the developers have created here. I keep trying and I just don't know what to do anymore. Heck, I now even went the pause trick button route to see frame by frame and I still just pull of a Kazegiri. It's super frustrating realizing that after all those months of working on this crap I have to give up because I'm literally handicapped compared to what you guys seem to be able to pull of with your hands and fingers. This is in all the decades that I've played video games the lowest I've ever felt. :(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Ivotas said:

 

Thanks for the detailed info. Unfortunally I have no idea what buffering actually means. I hope you don't misunderstand me as I'm really super greatful for each and everyone's feedback in this great community. But I cannot help but feel that this is some ultra elitist shit that the developers have created here. I keep trying and I just don't know what to do anymore. Heck, I now even went the pause trick button route to see frame by frame and I still just pull of a Kazegiri. It's super frustrating realizing that after all those months of working on this crap I have to give up because I'm literally handicapped compared to what you guys seem to be able to pull of with your hands and fingers. This is in all the decades that I've played video games the lowest I've ever felt. :(

 

Don't worry, I'm sure we'll all try to keep helping out until it clicks :D.

 

Buffering is not that special. It just means a move or motion (like QCF) is remembered, even if you do something else, as long as you stay in the timeframe of the move.

 

Like Hashinso 2b07.png2198.png27a1.png2b07.png2198.png27a1.png. You can add a MK in the middle 2b07.png2198.png27a1.png[MK]2b07.png2198.png27a1.png and it won't break your first QCF (it is still buffered). So even if you don't perform 2b07.png2198.png27a1.png2b07.png2198.png27a1.png in that exact order, the first QCF 2b07.png2198.png27a1.png will still be there when you enter the second QCF 2b07.png2198.png27a1.png after MK as long as you are quick enough.

 

2b07.png2198.png27a1.png2b07.png2198.png27a1.png KKK = Hashinsho

2b07.png2198.png27a1.pngMK2b07.png2198.png27a1.png KKK = MK -> Hashinsho

 

Maybe practise 2b07.png2198.png27a1.pngMK2b07.png2198.png27a1.png KKK a bit to see if you can get the MK and then the Hashinsho come out.

 

 

Edit:

If a Kazekiri keeps coming out, you might be pressing forward before starting your QCF.

2b07.png2198.png27a1.pngMK - is not a move for Ibuki (I think? If it is, you might need to delay your MK input just a little bit).

27a1.png2b07.png2198.png27a1.pngMK - is Kazekiri

 

Edited by Ric
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ric said:

 

Don't worry, I'm sure we'll all try to keep helping out until it clicks :D.

 

Buffering is not that special. It just means a move or motion (like QCF) is remembered, even if you do something else, as long as you stay in the timeframe of the move.

 

Like Hashinso 2b07.png2198.png27a1.png2b07.png2198.png27a1.png. You can add a MK in the middle 2b07.png2198.png27a1.png[MK]2b07.png2198.png27a1.png and it won't break your first QCF (it is still buffered). So even if you don't perform 2b07.png2198.png27a1.png2b07.png2198.png27a1.png in that exact order, the first QCF 2b07.png2198.png27a1.png will still be there when you enter the second QCF 2b07.png2198.png27a1.png after MK as long as you are quick enough.

 

2b07.png2198.png27a1.png2b07.png2198.png27a1.png KKK = Hashinsho

2b07.png2198.png27a1.pngMK2b07.png2198.png27a1.png KKK = MK -> Hashinsho

 

Maybe practise 2b07.png2198.png27a1.pngMK2b07.png2198.png27a1.png KKK a bit to see if you can get the MK and then the Hashinsho come out.

 

Thanks, now I get it. That's what has been suggested to me above which I'm trying to do then.

 

Also thanks for the tip with trying to practice just but even that failed but I tried that too and I failed just as bad. It's either a Kazegiri that comes out or a Hashinsho but without the MK before. :(

Edited by Ivotas
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ivotas said:

 

Thanks, now I get it. That's what has been suggested to me above which I'm trying to do then.

 

Also thanks for the tip with trying to practice just but even that failed but I tried that too and I failed just as bad. It's always a Kazegiri that comes out. :(

 

I made an edit regarding Kazekiri. Make sure you're not moving forward before starting your move :) 

Edited by Ric
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ric said:

 

I made an edit regarding Kazekiri. Make sure you're not moving forward before starting your move :) 

 

Thanks for the edit. But that's the thing. I've completely switched to using the pause trick now in order to identify in which frames I'm messing up and I can now without a doubt say that I'm not pressing forward before doing QCF. As a matter of fact I'm actually pushing no directional button at all when I'm doing both the standing LK and MK. Yet it's always a Kazekiri (or a Hashinsho when the MK doesn't go through).

I think I'll play around a bit more with the pause trick and to pinpoint the correct frames in which to input things. Otherwise this is going to cause me only mental stress.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ivotas said:

 

Thanks for the edit. But that's the thing. I've completely switched to using the pause trick now in order to identify in which frames I'm messing up and I can now without a doubt say that I'm not pressing forward before doing QCF. As a matter of fact I'm actually pushing no directional button at all when I'm doing both the standing LK and MK. Yet it's always a Kazekiri (or a Hashinsho when the MK doesn't go through).

I think I'll play around a bit more with the pause trick and to pinpoint the correct frames in which to input things. Otherwise this is going to cause me only mental stress.

 

Just one more little detail I noticed in the video (pause video at 19 seconds).

 

There is an additional 27a1.png before the MK in the Hashinsho motion.

 

So you might have to add it in the Hashinsho

 

2b07.png2198.png27a1.png[27a1.png]MK2b07.png2198.png27a1.png KKK

 

Other than that, just keep going at it. You can do it. Take breaks when you need to :D.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ric said:

 

Just one more little detail I noticed in the video (pause video at 19 seconds).

 

There is an additional 27a1.png before the MK in the Hashinsho motion.

 

So you might have to add it in the Hashinsho

 

2b07.png2198.png27a1.png[27a1.png]MK2b07.png2198.png27a1.png KKK

 

Other than that, just keep going at it. You can do it. Take breaks when you need to :D.

 

 

Lol, I was just about to say this. I just tried this in a without the two crouching moves but I had to start with the standing LK otherwise Ibuki would just dash to the front. Took me two tries but from what I can see it looked like it worked. both standing kicks and the Hashinsho connected. I hope that's it and it means I did met the High Jump requirements. If yes, it's comforting to know that it's not impossible for me to pull of that move. Just hope it's really it and I can do it in the actual complete combo.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.