Looking for a friend I had

awesomet09

Back around Christmas time, I was playing online with this guy whose id I can't fully remember. It was EXODIA, but there was a series of numbers after it. My nephew was over for the holidays and obliterated my friends list. Also, all the messages we exchanged are deleted and he is not under people you've met either. HELP!

Back around Christmas time, I was playing online with this guy whose id I can't fully remember. It was EXODIA, but there was a series of numbers after it. My nephew was over for the holidays and obliterated my friends list. Also, all the messages we exchanged are deleted and he is not under people you've met either. HELP!

It wasn't meant to be...

• Like 1

Looks like you guys found him but I was goin to suggest looking on the XMB under players met and maybe his Id would be there?

I do not think that would help.

It wasn't meant to be...

Guess the guy just got...

(•_•) 

( •_•) ⌐■-■ 

(⌐■_■)

obliterated.

I salute thee.

You just deserved a like.

• Like 3