Would you pay for a PSNProfiles app?

1,434 members have voted

1. 1. How much would you pay for a PSNProfiles app?

• I wouldn't pay
    • $0.99 / £0.79
    • $1.99 / £1.49
    • $2.99 / £2.29
    • $3.99 / £2.99

a mobile app would be great but i think you should have a free version with adverts and a one-time paid version like £2 or something like that for an ad-free version similar to YaPSNApp does. That way you get more sign-ups to the app resulting in nobody on this sites community being excluded. 

Just my two-cents 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2017 at 4:30 PM, KRATOS_31090 said:

You can access this site on your phone's web browser. The app would be pretty much useless.

That arguement would render pretty much any app useless, since almost every social media app has a website.

please make an app

Edited by cam_wick
Typo
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Still a shame this never came to materialize, it is honestly baffling why one hasn't been made all things considered (can't stand looking at this site on my phone). I don't know the details of why it hasn't happened so I'm not gonna assume anything, but still holding out hope Sly gets round to it sooner or later!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SkyMason said:

Still a shame this never came to materialize, it is honestly baffling why one hasn't been made all things considered (can't stand looking at this site on my phone). I don't know the details of why it hasn't happened so I'm not gonna assume anything, but still holding out hope Sly gets round to it sooner or later!

@Sly Ripper   any update?

I wouldnt mind an app, wouldnt mind having to pay for it as well

Not that i really 'need' it, im ok with it as it is now, only 'problems' i frequently encounter is having to zoom in or out all the time

And mispressing because the site didnt load entirely yet so i end up pressing something different meaning i need to return to the previous page & i can end up in a vicious circle pressing everything except the thing i wanna watch, like right now (wanted to see the new comments on the psn id change post but ended up here since it always does that little jump down) 

But i blame that on myself for being too hasty xD

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I could see myself making this app later this year if I'm allowed to be the one to receive the income for it. Also wouldn't mind following whatever design decision is chosen either. I guess the main website design was changed, so the intended design for the app would change as well. I was already intending to make my own trophy related app for android anyway. For iOS and WP users, no dice, no intention to make an app for those.

Would have to see what Sly thinks about the idea. This would certainly not going to be a 1 week project regardless.

• Like 1