Would you pay for a PSNProfiles app?

1,432 members have voted

1. 1. How much would you pay for a PSNProfiles app?

• I wouldn't pay
    • $0.99 / £0.79
    • $1.99 / £1.49
    • $2.99 / £2.29
    • $3.99 / £2.99

• 4 months later...

EDIT*

Sorry I accidentally posted on the wrong thread a comment for another thread.

About paying for a psnprofiles app, I would definitely pay for one. I love this site and I use it almost every day, having an app would be great!

Edited by Kiyan-13

• 2 months later...

Just adding my thoughts to this which is: Absolutely! I've been hoping for an app for ages and remembered seeing a topic about it years ago. I was literally just thinking about it again now and a quick search later and here I am haha. Sorry for the slight bump but definitely think regarding the discussion, it's worth it! But yeah, hopefully it's still something that can happen as I'd love to see one! =)

I use my mobile browser for PSNProfiles on the phone and personally avoid downloading additional apps unless necessary (longer battery life, doesn't bog down the phone and take resources).
For this reason I say NO, better to spend your time and money on something else, like new features/updates for this site.
Could make the phone website a bit more mobile friendly, responsive design etc.

• 2 years later...

Feel this would benefit it’s users , allow beta versions to be tested/ implemented and allow people to dispute / update / debate on the go, might increase the number of active users on this site.

I would but a discount should be applied to those with premium as we already paid towards the site :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

There have been multiple threads over the years on this, but as of now, no mobile app. In my opinion, the site runs reasonably well on mobile browser but that's just me. However, having a mobile app would be cool. 

Examples of past threads:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/128821-psnprofiles-android-app 

PSNProfiles Mobile App - Site help, issues & feedback - PSNProfiles

Would you pay for a PSNProfiles app? - Site help, issues & feedback - PSNProfiles 

• Like 1

At least I know I'm not alone! ❤️

I've no idea how hard it might be, but there's apps for most things these days so I'm sure it should be possible, the site has advertising and I'd probably be willing to pay a fee of some sort, personally. Also, I mean, it's 2023... shouldn't a digital (as anything PSN related kind of is) media have a full digital presence?

Plus and I can only speak for me personally but, I don't have a personal laptop, all my internet browsing access is on my phone. I would think there are many others that are the same and I would imagine that will only increase - at least it doesn't show any signs of decreasing.

5 minutes ago, Princess Luna said:

There have been multiple threads over the years on this, but as of now, no mobile app. In my opinion, the site runs reasonably well on mobile browser but that's just me. However, having a mobile app would be cool. 

Examples of past threads:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/128821-psnprofiles-android-app 

PSNProfiles Mobile App - Site help, issues & feedback - PSNProfiles

Would you pay for a PSNProfiles app? - Site help, issues & feedback - PSNProfiles 

Thank you, I'm not sure why they didn't show up when I searched ?. Well, it's a few more voices to the idea for those responsible for the site (everyone seems to be about feedback these days, I'm sure PSN Profiles is no different)

I'm sure I've posted on one of these threads before but just to add my tuppence, yes I would pay handsomely for a PSNProfiles app. 

It's just not that friendly on the mobile version of the website so a proper version in an app would easily get £20 of my money.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2020 at 10:02 AM, ryuji_sakujo said:

I use my mobile browser for PSNProfiles on the phone and personally avoid downloading additional apps unless necessary (longer battery life, doesn't bog down the phone and take resources).
For this reason I say NO, better to spend your time and money on something else, like new features/updates for this site.
Could make the phone website a bit more mobile friendly, responsive design etc.

I'll restate it again 3 years later..
Don't build a mobile app, put resources into something else.
Quality-of-life fixes and some fundamental issues with this website needs to be addressed first, get more developers on the payroll.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

I'll restate it again 3 years later..
Don't build a mobile app, put resources into something else.
Quality-of-life fixes and some fundamental issues with this website needs to be addressed first, get more developers on the payroll.

@HusKy deserves to be …