Would you pay for a PSNProfiles app?

1,433 members have voted

1. 1. How much would you pay for a PSNProfiles app?

• I wouldn't pay
    • $0.99 / £0.79
    • $1.99 / £1.49
    • $2.99 / £2.29
    • $3.99 / £2.99

I probably wouldn't use it on my phone, for obvious and fiddly reasons, but the ability to create guides on iPad version using the full WYSIWYG features (not supported on Safari as far as I can tell) would be awesome. I can't do decent guides at home as I don't have a home PC, but would probably try and bash out more guides if I could work on them on iPad.

Edit: And that would be another feature which would convince me to pay top £, if possible.

Edited by StrickenBiged

It'll cache stuff when you're online so you can still see lists/profiles offline if you've seen them before.

If this would be possible, I would be happy to pay for an app; I think the app would have to have some very robust offline features to make it viable. In the event that it does however, I'd be happy to pay $4 for it. :)

It looks great, but I use my laptop to visit this site mainly because I can type a lot faster and with a lot less errors (that's right, looking at you Auto-Correct). And besides that everything works when I use my mobile browser. Maybe my opinion will change if I ever get a Tablet, but for now I wouldn't use it.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

I would totally pay 4€ for it if it includes the forums. If it doesn't I'd still pay but with the hope of an update including the forums at some point in the future :)

Everything PSNP related looks cooler than anything else you find out there :D

• Like 1

I voted for the 3.99 option, as I know coding and all that does consume a lot of time and take a lot of work. Though I own BlackBerry Bold 9930 so I'm not sure how I'd directly download the apk file to it, but then again I'm dumb with technology so I guess I could figure it out with google.