Hardcore mode.

Donno about situation on consoles (i played PC)... But atm in Diablo all the classes are well balanced for hardcore. Everything depends of your abilities and equipment. Maybe Demon Hunter has more escape abilities, but it's not so valuable as it sounds.

If you're afraid to die - start to play on lowest difficulty. And tune it up only if elites become easy for you.

I cant help with WD builds, dont like it. But you can google everything, it's pretty easy to find.

TBH hardcore is not so hard to play right now. Just start and play. And remember - your main target not to kill - first of all you need to survive.

• Like 2

Im level 70 as a Witch Doctor but I think when u play hardcore it resets all of your equipments, money, etc for that account?! Not sure though I might use the Crusader as I read he has good escape powers. I just dont want to get 5 houres in to my playthrough then die lol its a pretty bastard of a trophy.

Im level 70 as a Witch Doctor but I think when u play hardcore it resets all of your equipments, money, etc for that account?! Not sure though I might use the Crusader as I read he has good escape powers. I just dont want to get 5 houres in to my playthrough then die lol its a pretty bastard of a trophy.

I've got four of the six characters to level 70 on hardcore and working on last two right now. I have had two wizard causualties along the way though, first time got him to level 65 and second wizard to level 54. my favorite character is the Demon Hunter myself.

No, it doesn't reset. It's just separated from normal characters. You can share equipment between all normal characters and between all hc characters. But normal and hc are separated.

And - if you die, you cannot get all equipment from died character.

Edited by mokrinsky

Just FYI.

I would highly recommend not playing HC mode with random people. There are people that play it just to try and get other people killed because they think it's funny... I just played solo the whole time. If I was to die I wanted no one to blame but me.

• Like 1

I agree with Splathew you may find it more aggravating than it has to be if you are playing with random people. I have done the 4 characters I have done to level 70 in hardcore solo. I may have been mad when I died but it also reminds you you can't be as cocky in hardcore as you can be in softcore. If you need help though with hardcore you can just shoot me a friend request and I can help you out.

Edited by ForgottenOnceB4

Thanks for all the help guys, very much appreciated and ill take all these tips on board for my playthrough. Is there a way I can use my main character to play hardcore or will that reset my leveling? Its a bit confusing I havent played many action rpgs like Diablo, the combat is simple but there are a lot of little things that take getting used too aswell.

Thanks for all the help guys, very much appreciated and ill take all these tips on board for my playthrough. Is there a way I can use my main character to play hardcore or will that reset my leveling? Its a bit confusing I havent played many action rpgs like Diablo, the combat is simple but there are a lot of little things that take getting used too aswell.

No, there is no way doing it. You need to start from the beginning. Just create new character and mark it as Hardcore.

Edited by mokrinsky

Hardcore mode is a breeze. Tackle it on easy and play like you normally would. I started cautious as hell and got bored and just went for it. Felt silly then as its not even remotely difficult. I went as a crusader and just battered the crap outta everything. Usual rules apply though, concentrate on armor, health per second, health per hit and per kill. If you do that it might even be impossible to die unless you abandon the controller