Chatter Box glitched?

Followed a PowerPyx guide and spoke to everyone for the correct amount of conversations.. 
I noticed that the TR symbol wouldn't pop up after the some final conversations and thought nothing of it.
Just did the last bit a conversations and no trophy.

I'm not on to want to have to play games twice. but a 3rd time? OMFG..
ANY SOLUTIONS? OR AM I THE ONLY ONE THIS HAS HAPPENED TO?! 

Edited by RandyXL

You make sure to talk to Doctor Whitman early on in the game before you reinforced your climbing axe and used it to go through that gate where everyone afterward first meets the Solarii?

It's said that you may have to talk to him both before you have enough salvage to to upgrade the axe, when you have enough and haven't upgraded it yet, and after. I played the PS3 version and only got to talk with him before I upgrade the axe, never the other two times, and I didn't have a problem with the trophy. This is usually where the trouble lies for most people as there could (as far as I know) be a possible bug. Otherwise I would just say to make sure you have everyone  talk it out multiple times before leaving any area. My biggest problem areas are the beaches with the multiple people hanging around.

Best of luck to you!

• 2 years later...

I think that the Powerpix video guide is incomplete, maybe. I didnt unlock the Chatterbos trophy on PS3, but I did on the PS4 version. Every time I could, speaked with every character til the says you to continue or to f*** off (jajja, jerks). Just in case, the told me to go away (or f*** off) a few many times.

On 3/22/2017 at 6:01 PM, Shadowhedgy said:

I think that the Powerpix video guide is incomplete, maybe. I didnt unlock the Chatterbos trophy on PS3, but I did on the PS4 version. Every time I could, speaked with every character til the says you to continue or to f*** off (jajja, jerks). Just in case, the told me to go away (or f*** off) a few many times.

I got them both 1st try on PS3 and PS4 using same video.

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I missed the 25 different enemy's Dodge trophy. Should i save it for the last and continue doing my collectibles and challenges, upgrades?

You should be working on Dodge Counter trophy asap.  Enemies get stronger and they don't re-spawn enough.  Plus it doesn't always count when you do it.

Also, you posted this off-topic...

Edited by audiopile

20 minutes ago, audiopile said:

You should be working on Dodge Counter trophy asap.  Enemies get stronger and they don't re-spawn enough.  Plus it doesn't always count when you do it.

Also, you posted this off-topic...

I had some lost guys found on few areas. But it didn't pop yet, so i should better start a new run. And i really didn't want to make a new topic.

I was conciously working on this trophy from the time I had the ability and didn't get it until near the end of the game. You are probably better off looking around for stragglers. I think there are some respawns at the fortress if you leave and come back. 

On 9-5-2017 at 9:22 PM, audiopile said:

I was conciously working on this trophy from the time I had the ability and didn't get it until near the end of the game. You are probably better off looking around for stragglers. I think there are some respawns at the fortress if you leave and come back. 

Ok thanks, i will keep traveling i found 4 lefted guys in the fortress 2 by the beach and 2 way back by the ship and dodged them still nothing though. :(

EDIT: Had to do a new playtrough, because the enemies didn't respawn anymore. So make sure you knock it out on the easier guys. Later in the game will be harder to do. Of course this has nothing to do with Chatter Box but it is some of the trophies that are pretty annoying as well.

Edited by TazDevilz1986