NFL is fixing games. 89% think so..

Dimmu-T

Whats the point to watch the NFL is they are doing this and as recently its more prevalent then ever. The game should be real and it's just not another "Sports Entertainment" like wrestling. Wrestling is scripted despite that they still get hurt putting their bodies on the line and i respect Wrestling as well. NFL i can no longer respect if it geared toward A sport Entertainment type of game. NFL is Non-taxed and is B>S. They said as well they want to achieve 25 Billion in profits a year by the next 10 years.  Like 10 Billion a year is not enough. 

Polls say that 89% of NFL fans think the NFL are fixing games. I myself refuse to spend my money on a B>S. product and watch games if they are. So if many people stop spending their hard earned cash on the NFL then they will realize that they did a terrible move in favor of profits. 

So and over view of whats happened in the NFL.

Fixing Games.

Higher prices on Tickets including a Franchise fee that i had actual people said for season ticket holders they have to spend over a few $1000 to retain their season passes.

Keep the games close and you'll keep the butts in the seats for the whole game.

Beer and hot dogs are way over price more then ever. 

Seeing calls that are not right or you can see that are clearly wrong.

Uncalled penalty's that should of been called in favor for a certain team possibly.

Is the NFL rigged? | Debate.org

Now are Know will be some trolls or nut jobs will be saying wah wah wah stop crying cuz your team lost or or what ever. Honestly i dont have a favorite team and not for a long time.

I'm from Los Angeles and haven't had one in over 20 years.. I like the game of Football. But the is B>S. the NFL is doing.. 

Edited by Dimmu-T
  • Like 1

I know absolutely nothing about the NFL other than its a massive sport in the United States and growing in Canada but is there any evidence to support the accusation that its being fixed? Wouldn't this have big legal repercussions or no? I find it weird that such a huge sport is being accused of such a thing. Please enlighten me!

There's just too many variables in any given game to fix it completely, and with all of the thousands of current and former players no one has let it slip that games are fixed to my knowledge. It may be likely that owners/coaches are approached with big bags of money and asked to skew a game one way or another, because this American society is based around greed and money talks, but fixing an entire game just isn't possible.

As someone who recently stated in the NFL thread that I thought the fix was in after the Cowboys/Lions game (sometimes emotions get the best of us) I disagree.  I will say that biased and/or incompetent officiating exist and definitely have, and will again in the future, affect the outcomes but no, I don't personally believe that games are being fixed.

• Like 1

Its funny when the sheeple try to claim that major sports are not fixed. Its a business, the owners have one thing in mind, cash. Many organisations do it, they need to sell their product and promote the more popular teams and players. You ignorant fools can do your own research before swallowing the truth if you like.

I know absolutely nothing about the NFL other than its a massive sport in the United States and growing in Canada but is there any evidence to support the accusation that its being fixed? Wouldn't this have big legal repercussions or no? I find it weird that such a huge sport is being accused of such a thing. Please enlighten me!

There are no punishments for a league fixing a game, it is purely entertainment, no legal obligations state a team or owner can not lie down for somebody, the only part og match fixin that is punishable by la2 is the money (gambling) side as seen in the recent NBA referee scandals. Even football is fixed, I have watched for 14 yers and played for 8 but you need to open your eyes, take Lionel Messi for example, failed to score a goal in the knockout stages of the world cup, wasnt top scorer, wasnt top assister, yet he was given the Golden Ball lol FIFA had to make sure they continue marketing Messi, continue selling his jerseys and tv rights. Think about it, do you think these owners are fans like you anf me? They are greedy business men who only want to make a profit, there is a reason most involved with football want a re-election to get Blatter out of office.
  • Like 2

Its funny when the sheeple try to claim that major sports are not fixed. Its a business, the owners have one thing in mind, cash. Many organisations do it, they need to sell their product and promote the more popular teams and players. You ignorant fools can do your own research before swallowing the truth if you like.

There are no punishments for a league fixing a game, it is purely entertainment, no legal obligations state a team or owner can not lie down for somebody, the only part og match fixin that is punishable by la2 is the money (gambling) side as seen in the recent NBA referee scandals. Even football is fixed, I have watched for 14 yers and played for 8 but you need to open your eyes, take Lionel Messi for example, failed to score a goal in the knockout stages of the world cup, wasnt top scorer, wasnt top assister, yet he was given the Golden Ball lol FIFA had to make sure they continue marketing Messi, continue selling his jerseys and tv rights. Think about it, do you think these owners are fans like you anf me? They are greedy business men who only want to make a profit, there is a reason most involved with football want a re-election to get Blatter out of office.

too bad the league already has all its money from tv before the season starts.  no motive to fix games.

• Like 1

It's one thing for people to have their opinion stated that their fixed or not.. Theirs a couple of good value point that are made here. Bad Refs, Nothing but greed and to boost a team/player for Sales.

But like i said theirs a few that no matter your wrong or just will be trolled, Like Wdjat. It's might be just harder to provide the proof then to show then To show to be proven B.S.. You think they really want people to know the truth. Just like A corrupted Government.. 

too bad the league already has all its money from tv before the season starts.  no motive to fix games.

You failed to read the whole thing.. NFL wants TO MAKE 25 BIllion in profit PER year by the next 10 years. And yes my friend this is true. want on USA today and Sports Center

Their not happy at sitting at just 10 Billion a year. They want at least 15 Billion more per year.

Edited by Dimmu-T
  • Like 1

Oh the logic, lol. It secures deals for following seasons, they are a business they have every reason to secure the largest possible amount of profit out of the teams, if that means predicting and determining a victor why would they hesitate? Do you think your precious NFL are angels with all the animal and child abusers they allow to proudly strut the field.

You are all so distracted by a play off that has absolutely no affect on your life that you cant see the obvious truth to your precious sport. I am a huge sport fan but I am aware it is used to keep the masses from being concerned with real issues and it is also a corporate business like any other, therefore it is prone to corruption, thats reality.

How does fixing games make them more money?  The NFL make almost all their money off TV rights, and those contracts are already signed and not up for renegotiation any time soon.  Merchandise, ticket sales, and consessions are small potatoes compared to TV money.

Fixing games makes them money through betting odds, fan interest, under the table deals and the fact they market a team or player based on a pre determined outcome, its simple economics really, they do everything they can to sell the masses a product they will want to come back and see.
  • Like 1

You are all so distracted by a play off that has absolutely no affect on your life that you cant see the obvious truth to your precious sport. I am a huge sport fan but I am aware it is used to keep the masses from being concerned with real issues and it is also a corporate business like any other, therefore it is prone to corruption, thats reality.

Fixing games makes them money through betting odds, fan interest, under the table deals and the fact they market a team or player based on a pre determined outcome, its simple economics really, they do everything they can to sell the masses a product they will want to come back and see.

So why isn't the super bowl Brocos/Cowboys every year?  They're the two most popular teams in the country.  I want to know what teams have won or lost by fix.  otherwise this is all just conspiritorial nonsense.

• Like 3

So why isn't the super bowl Brocos/Cowboys every year?  They're the two most popular teams in the country.  I want to know what teams have won or lost by fix.  otherwise this is all just conspiritorial nonsense.

They are the most popular and marketable teams because they have been succesful in the past, the league succeeded in creating a brand that will make it money by handing those teams rings.The Bulls in the NBA marketed Jordan, helped him achieve titles, now 20 years or so later, the Bulls are on every snapback and hpody seen by kids, the NBA dies off a bit in the 2000s so they find a new player and team to market, then you have Lebron with the Heat, boom, profits. I think you see my point that these organisations do whatever they must do to sell their product and ensure they are having their pockets lined for years to come. Not every game is fixed or tampered obviousely but lets just say they would have plans to stick too regarding outcomes.

For the record I hardly watch NFL so there is no point in asking me about specific teams, etc. I am talking on perspective as an independant analysis and I have studied for many years regarding corruption and the way the masses are used to further agendas for the so called elite.

• Like 1

The Broncos haven't won a Super Bowl since 98 and the Cowboys have been a mediocirity for the last 15 years and haven't won a super bowl since 95.  How is that "handing them rings"?  Jordon was marketed because he was awesome same with Lebron.  The Bulls are back to being popular because they are good.  Of course these teams do whatever they can to make money, but they become popular and make that money by being good, not because of some ridiculous fixing games conspiracy.

• Like 1

Nothing to wake up to.  The NFLs problems lie in their player conduct, concussion issuses, steroids/HGH use, attitudes towards women, poor in-stadium experiences, flat out shitty officiating at times, and in a lot of cases convoluted rules.

There is no reason to fix games, none.  The whole enterprise would go tits up if it were true and people found out, and then they would make no money.

• Like 3

Sorry for the typos aswell, my tablet is a bit slow.

Nothing to wake up to.  The NFLs problems lie in their player conduct, concussion issuses, steroids/HGH use, attitudes towards women, poor in-stadium experiences, flat out shitty officiating at times, and in a lot of cases convoluted rules.

There is no reason to fix games, none.  The whole enterprise would go tits up if it were true and people found out, and then they would make no money.

While I agree with younin some aspects, I have just stated many benifits they have to gain by fixing matches. Thats the thing, people are so distracted and dedicated that even if stone cold evidence was presented they would deny it as you are doing and will continue to do without doing some research regarding the matter.

Here is a very basic wikipedia page that you may find interesting. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Match_fixing

Also as I said, I enjoy sports, but its important to know the truth to what we are watching and to be aware that everything in life is not always as it seems.

I dont watch NFL man, but I know of many examples in other sports so I highly doubt the NFL wouod be exempt from incidents regarding match fixing.