Ongoing gaming sessions

Hello PSNP Society!

So currently I'm boosting Uncharted 2 and what came to my mind is that it would be great to have an Ongoing Gaming Sessions under the Gaming Sessions tab. For example if people are setting a session for 3h then the users should be able to see that such a session is taking place, because maybe there is still an open spot for them. Right now, we all know that the session disappears right after it has started. While boosting UC2 I thought that when I set a session for e.g. 4h, I would like people to be able to join mid-session as some people tend to leave or not show up at all. Ofc the problem could be the no time limit sessions, but they could be limited to 12 or 24h or something. I look forward to reading your opinions on the subject, Cheers!

Side Note: I hope this was not mentioned and if it was then sorry for the trouble, please redirect me there ;)!

You can already do something like that if the session host remembers to update the time in the session options to back it up to another time before it expires. There was a guy that had a continuous GTA4 session running for over 6 months, and he'd just update the time to a new day whenever it got close.

Well that's cheating! (just kidding ofc), but I think that these should be visible normally, without hosts interference. That seems like a common sense to let the users see what sessions are currently ongoing so they may hop in.

Edited by Sisik2205