Vivinho333

To follow up Nelson's pic, here are mine =D

HOLY YES! :D 

I feel you, Kirino =D I would love that as well =D

nJnGgiF.jpg

I've been freaking waiting for this one! :D

Ie, senpai, watashiTACHI no kenka desu!

TNkzrUD.jpg

Awww, my beloved partners are getting along, ureshii desuuuuu :D (But it still hurts to fight Tomoka :()

ICkupHc.jpg

And since we are supposed to post best screenshots, here is one best :awesome:

9QDIy1P.jpg

No love for kuroneko? Cmon kana it's obvious which is the better loli...

Yep, Tomoka :awesome: She's SG, that's ultimate lolism :D Kuroneko is awesome JK loli, but she's no longer SG :D

Kuroneko as a support character does not have VA comment unfortunately :/ Obviously I bought her voice pack immediately after I saw that one :D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Yep, Tomoka :awesome: She's SG, that's ultimate lolism :D Kuroneko is awesome JK loli, but she's no longer SG :D

Kuroneko as a support character does not have VA comment unfortunately :/ Obviously I bought her voice pack immediately after I saw that one :D

Meh, high school lolis > all other schhol lolis, and kuroneko even dresses in true lolita fashion. But is she seriously only a support chara? That blows, and the fact that fucking kirino is the playable just adds insult to injury :(. When I saw this it ruined my day, I didn't do any research on the game and for some reason I was sure kuroneko would be a playable character :cry:

Edited by theladozz

Meh, high school lolis > all other schhol lolis, and kuroneko even dresses in true lolita fashion. But is she seriously only a support chara? That blows, and the fact that fucking kirino is the playable just adds insult to injury :(. When I saw this it ruined my day, I didn't do any research on the game and for some reason I was sure kuroneko would be a playable character :cry:

Yea, Kirino is playable character and Kuroneko is a support unfortunately.

Guess Kana just wanted one heartfelt letter :D