Best screenshots taken from your Vita

Vivinho333

Hmmm, well I can't say I was a huge fan of the combat in Freedom Wars, so if you think GE's combat is worse, it might mean that I'll dislike it even more. :| I don't really like how repetitive these kinds of games get either, so I imagine that's no different in GE. I guess I should just avoid it then. I mean it's not like there's a shortage of Vita games to play, so why waste time playing something I might not like? :giggle:

for me its the other way around, i didnt like freedom wars so i was a bid scared for god eater, but now that i buyed it and played it out i like it much more then freedom wars, because it plays as a real monster hunter game

for me its the other way around, i didnt like freedom wars so i was a bid scared for god eater, but now that i buyed it and played it out i like it much more then freedom wars, because it plays as a real monster hunter game

Damn, don't tempt me! I had just gotten over buying this game. xD

undertaker-sitting-up1.gif

I've never played a real monster hunter game, so I'm not sure if I'd like those either. It would be great if there was a demo for this game so I could figure it out for myself. I don't know what to do. :|

I remembered that I can take screenshots! :P

Amnesia: Memories

Here's some screenshots from the most messed up route in the entire game. Scratch that. Probably one of the most messed up things I've seen in ANY game. :P

XjPCxdal.jpg

8kKt8Fel.jpg

7PuWKZ4l.jpg

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd

I don't have any screenshots of some super impressive results screen simply because I'm not very good at the game and none of them are worth showing off. :P I did manage to take a few decent screenshots when I was watching the PV's for each song though.

fx3qj0il.jpg

h3DPV6ql.jpg

hpeeM0ql.jpg

RF3ypltl.jpg

oevByyql.jpg

gWOLODCl.jpg

atMlnvgl.jpg

rXO8GWyl.jpg

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 3

Wow so Mny new Screenshots Today :3

I Really Should play something on Vita too xD

So Sad they never "Fixed" the way you take screenshots on Vta half of the time i want to but i can't for Example with hyperdimension there are some funny conversation but if i press Start for the Screenshot they get skipped....

Some screenshots from World of final Fantasy

LrT3mdv.jpg
The moment when you meet Snow killt me so hard it was just hilarious
pdTwxvi.jpg
oNw1DNL.jpg
D93oe6S.jpg
mbwLDz7.jpg
vrF4Z59.jpg
why does Lann and Reynn have Eyerings although they were splepping the whole night oh and dont forget chibi Lightning

Wow so Mny new Screenshots Today :3

I Really Should play something on Vita too xD

So Sad they never "Fixed" the way you take screenshots on Vta half of the time i want to but i can't for Example with hyperdimension there are some funny conversation but if i press Start for the Screenshot they get skipped....

I know that feeling bro/sis ? i don't know

Git gud. xD

Personally I start pressing the Home-button a bit earlier as I know that my left hand's reflexes are worse than the right. But I also wished that they fixed the screenshot-function. That sound is annoying as hell. That reminds of the 3DS camera-app. :S

I know that feeling bro/sis ? i don't know

Yep With a Monster Musume Avatar i'm Toootally a Girl xDB)

Git gud. xD

Personally I start pressing the Home-button a bit earlier as I know that my left hand's reflexes are worse than the right. But I also wished that they fixed the screenshot-function. That sound is annoying as hell. That reminds of the 3DS camera-app. :S

What? xD

How do you get good? If there is a Phrase in the middle of a Discussion i can't "Git gud" in taking that xD If i Screenshot it depends on the game in Seran kagura it literally skips all the phrase putting you into the battle so Bye Story i'm reading... In HN it put the text in Auto so i miss at least 1-2 Parts because it goes by themself :P

It's just badly made they should have made that keep pressing The Home button was a Screenshot that's it. And fo rthe Plane mode, Bluthoot this kind of stuff just show up if the button is kept pressed in the Menu or they could have put all this in the Options withy the rest that was even better.

By this way is kinda stupid since half of the game at least have to Skip dialogues or scene with start....

What? xD

How do you get good? If there is a Phrase in the middle of a Discussion i can't "Git gud" in taking that xD If i Screenshot it depends on the game in Seran kagura it literally skips all the phrase putting you into the battle so Bye Story i'm reading... In HN it put the text in Auto so i miss at least 1-2 Parts because it goes by themself :P

It's just badly made they should have made that keep pressing The Home button was a Screenshot that's it. And fo rthe Plane mode, Bluthoot this kind of stuff just show up if the button is kept pressed in the Menu or they could have put all this in the Options withy the rest that was even better.

By this way is kinda stupid since half of the game at least have to Skip dialogues or scene with start....

What I meant is you just have to train your reflexes or coordination a bit so you don't press start first but instead the home-button. ;)

Personally I can't remember any situation where I skipped a cutscene accidentally only because I wanted to take a screenshot. And it's not like I'm having good skills or something like that. :P

What I meant is you just have to train your reflexes or coordination a bit so you don't press start first but instead the home-button. ;)

Personally I can't remember any situation where I skipped a cutscene accidentally only because I wanted to take a screenshot. And it's not like I'm having good skills or something like that. :P

Ah yeah i suppose but still it's annoyng having to time it right or Bye Dialogue/Event, luckily on Ps4 They had a Button for it, Hell that button is the Old Slect, think about that before on Vita, even here there is Select and it's never used....

I Guess you can time it right then xD Personally in HN; Re Birth 1 i missed some phrases because of screenshots and then the dialogue going on Auto by pressin start.... Or part of a story missed the first time in Senran Kagura because start skip the event...

Ah yeah i suppose but still it's annoyng having to time it right or Bye Dialogue/Event, luckily on Ps4 They had a Button for it, Hell that button is the Old Slect, think about that before on Vita, even here there is Select and it's never used....

I Guess you can time it right then xD Personally in HN; Re Birth 1 i missed some phrases because of screenshots and then the dialogue going on Auto by pressin start.... Or part of a story missed the first time in Senran Kagura because start skip the event...

It's easier if you hold the PS/home/whatever it's called button first, then press the start button. Just make sure that after you have taken the screenshot, you let go of the start button before letting go of the PS button.

I got my first perfect on hard difficulty! ^_^ What do you mean it's only a four star song? Can't you just be happy for me!? :P

pachi pachi... now into the Ultimate ones :awesome:

XPOhTdf.jpg

Don't tell Satoshi... I sometimes visit Who's Who just to listen to HanaKweh-na xD

my current fave descriptions...

WssTuUF.jpg

and only ones who played will know...

va8Enp9.jpg

hmmm.. Will name both my Magitek Armor Biggs and Wedge ^_^

not the best screenshot... but...

3ssJVU7.jpg

THAT DOG!!! where did that came from???

• Like 2