Best screenshots taken from your Vita

Vivinho333

• 1 month later...

I just finished Ao no Kiseki earlier today, and these are some misc screenshots I took while playing. I don't think they really spoil anything, but view them at your own risk.

Spoiler

It's too bad this side quest wasn't voiced; that would've made it even better.

5EmFNiC.jpg

3q2ywtH.jpg

Spoiler

lol

p1WbZQs.jpg

uAMDcJO.jpg

uj1deGl.jpg

Spoiler

For some reason, this never crossed my mind when I played Zero, but Dieter looks kind of like Leskinen (Steins;Gate 0):

HWrIU82.jpg

Spoiler

Obligatory Kea screenshots:

46gzw8c.jpg

kGhdb7D.jpg

Dx2nf10.jpg

ESLE3HS.jpg

か、かわいい!

Spoiler

1lj6PhT.jpg

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I thought I'd share this screenshot from Nurse Love Addiction. :awesome:

7NsFBmU.jpg

Yes, that actually happens. :P There are lost more screenshot-worthy moments, but I don't want to spoil anything. You guys should experience it for yourself. ;)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

12 hours ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

Well, simply playing the games is a lot easier than making guides.

But you even finish them before starting xD

• Like 1

Took some funny screenshots while playing Danganronpa 2, some of them would be pretty good meme material. B)

Spoiler

Nzf6t1C.jpg

04FHD68.jpg

hvihIdB.jpg

mHEdI5Z.jpg

nnDhN9F.jpg

KeYbTCm.jpg

d41n142.jpg

Y8RGYmp.jpg

DgLykdt.jpg

FOXJFH0.jpg

weHepkG.jpg

Here is another set, but this has a major spoiler, dont open it if you havent played Danganronpa 2 and plan to.

Spoiler

QsUSqF7.jpg

73oG1Dh.jpg

B1SH2eZ.jpg

9x2KXVr.jpg

Edited by gabor434
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2018 at 2:23 AM, Eyjabria said:

Looks like I was awarded infinite trophies in Everybody’s Golf.  ʅฺ(・ω・。)ʃฺ ??

tumblr_p8nockeWE01tyw21qo1_1280.jpg

Ugh, I hate it when the trophy pop-up is captured like that. I lost a lot of great platinum shots that way. I found that you have to take the snap one second after the pop-up and before it pops down or it'll give that cascading effect.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Oh yea, the game that did something that Japanese games should have by default :awesome: 

Just having furigana would make playing Japanese games that much easier...

I must be not-seeing things. Tell me my eyes have gone bad and I missed it on your profile, is all.

6cvksz.png

There's a lengthy phone mode with a girl in a yukata who you need to catch coming out of the bath, you know.

Look, used (mint condition) is just ¥1.999/~15€ plus shipping here https://solarisjapan.com/products/time-travelers-1

3 hours ago, Aze said:

I must be not-seeing things. Tell me my eyes have gone bad and I missed it on your profile, is all.

6cvksz.png

There's a lengthy phone mode with a girl in a yukata who you need to catch coming out of the bath, you know.

Look, used (mint condition) is just ¥1.999/~15€ plus shipping here https://solarisjapan.com/products/time-travelers-1

I have the game, no worries.

The time has just not come yet :awesome: 

• Like 1

I was looking through my Vita screenshots and came across these. I don't think I've posted them before.

F9oOKsS.jpg

e2FQxKF.jpg

I almost forgot how hilarious the writing is in DRV3. :lol: It's a shame they don't let you take screenshots past Chapter 1, although I understand it's because of spoilers.

• Like 2

On 10/07/2018 at 11:18 PM, DragonQuest238 said:

Ugh, I hate it when the trophy pop-up is captured like that. I lost a lot of great platinum shots that way. I found that you have to take the snap one second after the pop-up and before it pops down or it'll give that cascading effect.

Heh, I didn't mind the funny looking trophy notification. It was a refreshing surprise. :P 
What I don't like is the cooldown after taking a screenshot, making you unable to take another screenshot right away. Missed some screenshot opportunities due to that.

On 11/07/2018 at 8:59 AM, GoldPickle1080 said:

How?

Apparently the screenshot captured the transition of the animation where the trophy notification is about to disappear or appear, resulting into a weird "infinity effect".

Edited by Eyjabria

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...