Anyone else not get a code?

Did you get a code?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Did you get a code for Fat Princess on the Vita version of the game?

Apparently the codes aren't given out in the EU versions of the game. You get some gold instead.

I didn't get gold either lol, on the EU ps blog for the original announcement of the game it says you would get the code for the game as well. First driveclub now no free Fat Princess? Wow the world is a truly cruel place! lol

I didn't get gold either lol, on the EU ps blog for the original announcement of the game it says you would get the code for the game as well. First driveclub now no free Fat Princess? Wow the world is a truly cruel place! lol

Yeah, it's 30 coins you're supposed to get. Not sure what happened with the code for the free game though.

I remember reading something about Facebook accounts... I really don't remember but before I started the game I clicked on the Facebook button, but I never logged in or accepted the posting to my wall. Just a suggestion. (BTW I'm NA, I can't account for EU)

I looked through the EU blog to try and find if it says you get a free code and I couldn't find any real mention of it. Some people in the comments mention it but nothing concrete.

I looked through the EU blog to try and find if it says you get a free code and I couldn't find any real mention of it. Some people in the comments mention it but nothing concrete.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/06/10/guns-fat-princess-pain-among-new-free-play-games-unveiled-e3/

Fat Princess: Piece of Cake

Launching later this summer, Fat Princess: Piece of Cake takes the comic medieval battle royale to the next level with a brand-new strategic match-3 free to play puzzle game for PlayStation Vita and mobile platforms.

Wrapped within the beloved universe of Fat Princess, you’ll charge into battle with four different character classes to rescue the princess. Throughout the battle, collect gems to upgrade troops, feed cake to the princess to unleash slam attacks and trigger massive combos to save the kingdom.

As an added bonus, we’ll also be rewarding you for progressing in the game. When you reach level 15, you’ll unlock a voucher code to download the original Fat Princess for PS3 at no cost.

There you go :)

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't get it either. I didn't even know that you'd get the game until my boyfriend mentioned he got it on the iPad. I'm in EU too so I guess it has something to do with that. But yea, you can just install it on your Android/iOS device and play to level 15 to get it.