The trophy list is a joke?

SuffyZorugelion

If the game is good, the trophy list shouldn't matter. 

Actually for this games it does matter. This game is probably 15-30 hours without no multi-player, so there is no true replay ability. Anyway, we will have to wait and see what the game has to offer us.

• Like 1

In all this game looks like it's hyped to be a good game I'm not as interested in the list currently but more the game, hopefully it doesn't let us all down.

Hope this starts 2015's releases off with a good start

Edited by Taylor Swift

Easy or not, I love the look of the trophies.... As for not too many trophies.... It's a ps4 exclusive, so they could do what they wanted with the grades of the trophies, hence why there is no bronze... if the game was for both xbone and ps4 it'd more than likely have a butt ton of bronze and more trophies more than likely. I like a short distinct trophy list. Not every game should have 50+ trophies... difficulty trophies often take up 3-4 trophies themselves alone... and without multiplayer, the trophy list was bound to be slim... 

Overall, it seems like most will be able to focus on the game and not put too much worry on the trophies. 

I´m happy and a bit disappointed at the same time... I mean, yeah, cool, the trophies do look like a walk in the park and that makes me actually happy, but at the same time I have a feeling that brilliant games shouldn´t have a trophy list that easy. I think The Evil Within, RDR and other games are good examples for what I mean.

I mean, you could actually earn the plat on easy difficulty lol...

Edited by Killua-ID
  • Like 1

Looks like a Vita trophy list to me and that's not a bad thing.

Surprised there's no difficulty-based trophy here but, then again, that never really stops me from playing it the way I want to the first time around. These types of trophies don't dictate re-playability, just a level of annoyance, because if it's a good game, you'll replay it more than a few times.

Who cares about the number? Did The Last Of Us suffer for only having 24?

22 trophies?

Difficult or not, aren't those way too few for a brand new super duper """"triple A"""" game?

Exactly. TLoU had 25 trophies including platinum but had a bunch of DLC trophies. I think this is going to be the same.

If the game is good then im all for added DLC. I really hope this game proves the doubters wrong and Ready at Dawn can fully cement themselves as a top tier developer. Being their first console game (excluding ports) Im very excited to see what they accomplish down the road. 

This Platinum Will be like terminator salvation

Not really at least with Salvation you had to beat the game on hard, it looks like you can knock this one out on easy. Other than that as long as this game has a good story, solid game play, and is not a bug/glitch filled mess it should be a fun stress free Platinum.

So easy peasy - I guess they want the game to sell well xD

Either way, I don't mind the occasional easy fun trophy list, it's a nice break from tougher trophy lists most of the year :P Here's hopes the delay helped them out big time and this game will be great!

But this year has just started :P

Anyway looks easy enough to be honest. May pick this up later on in the year.

I like a game to put up a fight as well!! But DAMN I want to enjoy THE ORDER!!!! Not pull my hair out!! And this is so wonderful!!! I finally can enjoy the BEST game of the YEAR!!!! VICTORIAN MADNESS!!! I will wear my waist coat and my flock coat and my 1888 boots when this comes out!! ITS VICTORIAN TIME!!!

Way off topic but your Avatar creeped me out a little haha. What is it from?