Borderlands: The Handsome Collection Announced (PS4)

skateak

Most clumsily put together 'remaster' I've seen so far.

- No Borderlands 1 because Handsome Jack isn't in it

- Probably no DLC included for the Pre-Sequel

- Nothing is probably changed graphics wise, except 1080p and maybe 60fps.

I've started Borderlands 1 + 2 on PS3, and I may get the pre-sequel on PS4 if it is sold separately, but this is a sorry excuse for a remaster and is a cheap 'upgrade' for quick bucks. 

i wanted pre sequel on ps4 and i get it with a free bl2 remaster.

Never been a huge fan of the series... but my exposure to it came largely on PC where split screen wasn't available (for some reason).

Ever since I got the first game on PS3, I've been itching to coherse a friend of mine to play and probably will someday.  When that day comes, having 2 and The Pre-Sequel on my PS4 (as long as it still has split screen) will certainly come in handy, because I know we'll get a kick out of it.  It's kind of perfect for me. :)

Edited by Dreakon13

Anytime I see the Pre-Sequel introduced I immediately see it as being a quick cash making opportunity.

Would rather have 1 and 2 with all DLC, then I'd consider it. Paying more money to replay the 2nd game and the stupid new knockoff game on my PS4 without having the first game is just bullshit to be honest.

Anyone know how much the Claptrap-in-a-box Edition costs? If it is more than $125 (after tax included) then forget it. Mind you I already beat the sequel on the PS3, so it doesn't really matter much as I won't be buying the PS4 version right away, but rather just being curious in the price range.

Anyone know how much the Claptrap-in-a-box Edition costs? If it is more than $125 (after tax included) then forget it. Mind you I already beat the sequel on the PS3, so it doesn't really matter much as I won't be buying the PS4 version right away, but rather just being curious in the price range.

$400 ouch

http://m.gamestop.com/catalog/product/120029

WOW, this is the best gaming related news I have received this year, I was begging for the Pre-Sequel on the PS4 because my 360 stopped working last summer, huge Borderlands fan here. I just wanted the presequel and now I'm getting Borderlands 2, already excited to play it again.

I love you, Handsome Jack. 

Not a Borderlands fan, but I will simply have to get it. I played the first game and could never bring myself to play it without my friends (the same way I currently feel about Destiny). Getting the chance to play both games for the price of one for my ever expanding PS4 library will be great. Again, I feel that I will treat this the same way as I do Destiny, but that's not what's important here.

Spent over 21 days worth on Borderlands 2 for the PS3 on my old account (all characters level 72, massive powerful arsenals boasting over 90 oranges, 20 pearlescents, etc...). I loved the game. Knowing it's coming out on the PS4 with upgraded graphics and smoother/higher frame rates will be amazing - So gonna get this! 

Probably would have missed out even if you did have $400. They only made 5,000 of them. Gamestop and Amazon were the only ones selling them and they both say they sold out within 10 minutes. They just made them a quick $200,000. Obvious that's not all profit though.