Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beohram

Bug with "completed with missing timestamps"

7 posts in this topic

Hello, something wrong happened to my profile. Some of my completed games sudennly got  the message "completed with missing timestamps". All the trophies in those games have correct timestamp and before this issue they all had a correct timeline. Why did this happened? Can it be fixed? I checked in other websites like "PSN trophy leaders" and all is still correct there.

Hello, something wrong happened to my profile. Some of my completed games sudennly got  the message "completed with missing timestamps". All the trophies in those games have correct timestamp and before this issue they all had a correct timeline. Why did this happened? Can it be fixed? I checked in other websites like "PSN trophy leaders" and all is still correct there.

Have you messed with the clock on your Playstation System? Did you earn trophies while PSN was down? Did you earn trophies with your internet off?

I've heard some of these things effect your timestamps...

Have you messed with the clock on your Playstation System? Did you earn trophies while PSN was down? Did you earn trophies with your internet off?

I've heard some of these things effect your timestamps...

I've done all 3 of those things (especially that last one), & I've never had a problem before.

This bug affected 24 of my games and a week ago all of them had a correct timeline. 

I've done all 3 of those things (especially that last one), & I've never had a problem before.

Well, I think it also depends on if you if you set up your account yet on the system or not on the last 2. Oops! Should've mentioned that.

This bug affected 24 of my games and a week ago all of them had a correct timeline.

Do they have a timestamp on PSN? If it shows the time on PSN, then it's a site error.

Set your trophies to private, update, set them to public and update again.

Set your trophies to private, update, set them to public and update again.

Thank you, that solution worked, all is correct now.