kurtskyKG

Steel Fist Expert Trophy

7 posts in this topic

Hi I am at a loss here.

I am having trouble with this trophy.
I tried everything said on this thread.

Chapter 2,3 and 9.
I softened them up by one bullet and then did a one hit punch only.
I counted I know i got 20 (non cumulative as of now),trophy wont pop.

Any ideas? thinking.gif
Does resetting checkpoints reset the numbers?

No, I always reload checkpoints to farm kills. I don't know why it isn't unlocking for you. I guess just get a few more and maybe it just unlocks late for you

From what I understood according to the trophy guide is checkpoints do reset the count. On that guide it showed the perfect place. I watched the video once then it only took me 1 try. Hopefully everything works out and you get the trophy soon. I seemed to just get lucky

Here's the link showing you the way to do it in Chapter 9. You do have to make sure you're facing the enemy, if you kill them from behind it counts as a stealth kill. 

On 1/20/2015 at 7:32 PM, Gretchen27 said:

Here's the link showing you the way to do it in Chapter 9. You do have to make sure you're facing the enemy, if you kill them from behind it counts as a stealth kill. 

I know this is old, but I just wanted to note the video description is important here, imo...

Hit normal soldiers with one pistol shot and the shotgun enemies with 2 shots. Once an enemy has been hit you run in front of them and press the square button (or use the touchscreen). Kills from behind won't count towards this trophy (neck breaking). Stay on distance when the shotgun enemies are coming in. They can become a little dangerous otherwise.

After trying over and over to get this trophy in Chapter 9, I ended up attempting and attaining it in Chapter 2 (the part just after you meet Chase). I found that the extra cover that Chapter 2 allows you makes it easier to compose yourself if you aren't the best at point & shoot.