Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JadedDragos

That One Song.....

19 posts in this topic

I want to know what that one song is from a game new or old. The one that pulls those heart strings, the one that makes ya move, the one that puts you in the zone while playing. I don't need to know your favorite music, we need just That One Song.

For me that one song that stuck with me is Aerith's Theme. If you played Final Fantasy VII then you know what happens, but you know that song didn't really hit me till I watched Advent Children. Sure it stays with you from the original and in Crisis Core it's there, but the older I got and then I'm like "Man...this music....". So now, every time I hear it, it just gets to me.

<---- A softy

Anyway.....what is your One Song?

I want to know what that one song is from a game new or old. The one that pulls those heart strings, the one that makes ya move, the one that puts you in the zone while playing. I don't need to know your favorite music, we need just That One Song.

For me that one song that stuck with me is Aerith's Theme. If you played Final Fantasy VII then you know what happens, but you know that song didn't really hit me till I watched Advent Children. Sure it stays with you from the original and in Crisis Core it's there, but the older I got and then I'm like "Man...this music....". So now, every time I hear it, it just gets to me.

<---- A softy

Anyway.....what is your One Song?

You know the first time that song hit me was when I played FF6 and heard it for the first time ^_^. It was nice playing FF7 though and hearing Celes theme again :P

For me it is the Katamari soundtrack. Every song is brilliant and really makes the levels fun to play through. I will pick the first song as the best over all

Regardless of what game (1-5) this OST played... It always move me... Like Tir's conversation with Odessa at Suikoden 1...

Another one is *hide from angry mob*

You know the first time that song hit me was when I played FF6 and heard it for the first time ^_^. It was nice playing FF7 though and hearing Celes theme again :P

Hmmm I didn't remember the song in that one. There are some differences, but definitely the same song. Cool cool.

Makes ya wanna dance.  :lol:

This !! So looking forward to (To the Moon 2) Finding Paradise :)

As for "that one song", it really depends on what genre I'm playing.

But there is one song that always got me in the perfect mood for heroic acts :giggle:

For me it is the Katamari soundtrack. Every song is brilliant and really makes the levels fun to play through. I will pick the first song as the best over all

I love the Katamari soundtrack.

Prelude from all FF's, since I was a kid, when I heard this theme, no matter which version of it, I knew I was going to play a masterpiece, never failed back in the day. 

Haven't been moved by any music for a while.... maybe listening to the wrong stuff? Anyway so I love me some game soundtracks, the deeper the story (or series) the deeper the music. So I have not played Silent Hill: Book of Memories, but the song Now We're Free pretty much sums it up for every freaking Silent Hill game, at least in my opinion let me know what you think and also share your One Song.

My favorite childhood game and song! Although the game versions was remixed and in english. Regardless, this is that "One Song" that gets me every time I hear it!

Edited by kittygirl2010