Campaign Progress Not Saving

Has anyone found any reliable solutions to the progress save failure in this game?

As I've noticed from other posters, this is not as uncommon an issue as Activision support thinks--

Campaign progress continually won't save when I shut off ps4, and I also lose intel I've found. I have tried uploading manually to PSN after saving and quitting, but this has made no difference. Activision support told me to rebuild the ps4 database, and if that doesn't work, delete all data and reinstall. After making it halfway through the campaign on veteran, it's frustrating to start from scratch, but I will resort to that if there are no better solutions.

This is the first game I have ever had this sort of problem with. On any console. Ever.

Thanks for any advice from those who've also experienced this issue.

• 1 month later...

Having similar issues:

- mission select will not open completed missions past Fusion

- had to play through fist 5 missions twice to regain the intel/exo stats

What has been working for me on this last playthrough tho is that I save and quit AFTER the next mission loads and I gain control of my guy. This has saved my progress for continuing the campaign but not going back to missions to replay. My trophies and progress towards them (except the intel and exo progression) has never been effected. *i.e. the 20 kills in the moving cover counted everytime I played through.

Not sure that will help you, but hope it does.

• 1 year later...