Design your ideal Pizza

BeautifulTorment

What would you put on a pizza if pizza places didn't put crazy restrictions on us. For example: Chicken counts as two toppings?! WHAT!? Or even: Only 3 toppings. What's with that?! Disgrace.

You can put any toppings on that you want.

I would probably put Sundried Tomatos, Grilled Chicken, Extra Cheese, Mushrooms, and probably Hot Banana Peppers for a little spice.

What would you put on your pizza?

• Like 1

I designed my own dream pizza once. I love spicy things, so I ordered a super spicy pizza. It had banana and jalepeno peppers, plus some super spicy sauce. It was real good, but man, my guts were burning for hours after.

Musta hurt on the way out. Some very interesting ones so far, guys...

KingofOctober, really? Doritos? Thats weird, man.

Spicy food is the best! I love the buffalo chicken pizza from Dominos. They use hot sauce instead of tomato sauce and they put some chicken and cheese on top. They even put more hot sauce on top if you want more heat! :yay: Their bacon pizza is really good too.

DORITOS, MEAT, FRIED CHICKEN SKIN.

Meh I only put Doritos in my sandwiches sometimes. It's awesome when you crush the shit out of it and just chow down ^_^ I've also tried Smartfood and Sun Chips.... crushed of course.

• Like 1

There are so many different kinds that I would like, and the majority of the ones you guys have mentioned appeal to me. I would do pepperoni, sausage, and abundance of multiple types of cheese, buffalo chicken pieces, diced green peppers on one half and probably some jalapenos on the other half. After that I would get some HOOD Red Sox Comback Caramel Ice Cream (not on the pizza of course :P ), and of course to wash it all down some Mountain Dew. :D Can anyone believe that I only weigh 128 pounds and I'm 17????????????!!!!!!!!!!!! I could not gain weight if I tried to!!! lol