ToxiKirby's Trophy Dream Land

Toxi

:platinum:#132 Grim Fandango Remastered

The characters and voice work in this is still head and shoulders above most games released nowadays. I found some of the puzzles to be kind of obscure/random but overall I enjoyed playing this for the first time.

:platinum:#133 White Night

This plays sort of like a cross between Clock Tower and the original Resident Evil games. I like the art style and the story was well told. If you're a fan of old school survival horror games then this is definitely worth a look.

:platinum:#134 Resident Evil Revelations 2

Nothing new or original but a few tweaks to the formula make it a big step up from previous games. It manages to tone down on the series' convoluted plot and keep cutscenes to a minimum, which in turn allows the game to flow better than say, RE6 for example. I'd definitely recommend this game, great value for what you get. Also I managed to get into the top ten first achievers list.

• Like 3

:platinum:#132 Grim Fandango Remastered

The characters and voice work in this is still head and shoulders above most games released nowadays. I found some of the puzzles to be kind of obscure/random but overall I enjoyed playing this for the first time.

:platinum:#133 White Night

This plays sort of like a cross between Clock Tower and the original Resident Evil games. I like the art style and the story was well told. If you're a fan of old school survival horror games then this is definitely worth a look.

:platinum:#134 Resident Evil Revelations 2

Nothing new or original but a few tweaks to the formula make it a big step up from previous games. It manages to tone down on the series' convoluted plot and keep cutscenes to a minimum, which in turn allows the game to flow better than say, RE6 for example. I'd definitely recommend this game, great value for what you get. Also I managed to get into the top ten first achievers list.

xD so dreamy :) 

• Like 1

:platinum: #135 The Order: 1886

I rarely visit gaming related websites, so I went into this not knowing the controversy surrounding the length of The Order (even if I was aware, I don't care how long a game is, I've played enough games that needlessly drag on towards the end). The Order never outstays it's welcome, I found the story interesting and the gamplay to be solid enough, if very uninspired. The standout here is the graphics which are very impressive, and easily the best I've seen on PS4 so far.

profile-bar-level.png32 

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number

3Saba003.png

:gold: 1-800-GETHELP

Finish the game on hard mode.

• Like 2

:platinum:#136 Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number

Great follow up to the original. The gameplay and soundtrack are both amazing.

:platinum:#137 Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd

Enjoyed this quite a bit, not quite as much as the first, which I thought had a better song selection. Unfortunately the trophies are a huge grind, especially those related to the diva rooms, which were a struggle to get through due to boredom.

• 2 weeks later...

100% Space Channel 5 Part 2

:platinum:#138 Child of Eden

Definitely one of the more challenging platinums I've earned. It's been a while since I bothered playing a game in 3D but the effect in this is really good. Although the soundtrack is better, I still prefer Rez overall.

• Like 1

Definitely one of the more challenging platinums I've earned. It's been a while since I bothered playing a game in 3D but the effect in this is really good. Although the soundtrack is better, I still prefer Rez overall.

Ahh! You got the Child of Eden platinum! Last I looked, you were only half way through its trophy list. Congratulations!

• Like 1

Ahh! You got the Child of Eden platinum! Last I looked, you were only half way through its trophy list. Congratulations!

Thanks! I'm guessing you're taking a break from it now, but let me know if you need any tips once you get back to the Hard Archives.

Thanks! I'm guessing you're taking a break from it now, but let me know if you need any tips once you get back to the Hard Archives.

Spreading awesomeness i see xD

buddy, outstanding new additions to a land that is already so so dreamy xD

also i'm so happy you're playing remastered, if you want just to have fun, let me know that i'll join you for a few matches on the MP( can't believe i'm saying this, but mah masterpiece is the only MP i can help without feeling bored) hahaha xD

• Like 1

Spreading awesomeness i see xD

buddy, outstanding new additions to a land that is already so so dreamy xD

also i'm so happy you're playing remastered, if you want just to have fun, let me know that i'll join you for a few matches on the MP( can't believe i'm saying this, but mah masterpiece is the only MP i can help without feeling bored) hahaha xD

Ha. Thanks!

I'm around half way through the Hunter Journey (so still a ways to go). I won't be back until the weekend, but feel free to jump in anytime then. Maybe we can finish off Resogun also.

• Like 1

Pretty beast :D. Not an easy platinum by any means

• Like 1

100% Home

Considering it only cost £2 I thought this was pretty decent. Quite similar to Lone Survivor only not as fleshed out and less fun to play.

:platinum:139 Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

Really enjoyed the game for the most part (could of done without the unnecessary school mode grind and constant recaps during trials). The story was interesting enough and kept me guessing all the way until the end (which I found to be a bit of an anti climax). It has some funny moments and even though at first I wasn't sure in the end I found 'most' of the characters to be quite likeable. More importantly, I can now add another game to the growing list of  "Reasons I'm glad I bought a Vita" That's 3 games in 2 years. 

• Like 1

100% Home

Considering it only cost £2 I thought this was pretty decent. Quite similar to Lone Survivor only not as fleshed out and less fun to play.

:platinum:139 Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

Really enjoyed the game for the most part (could of done without the unnecessary school mode grind and constant recaps during trials). The story was interesting enough and kept me guessing all the way until the end (which I found to be a bit of an anti climax). It has some funny moments and even though at first I wasn't sure in the end I found 'most' of the characters to be quite likeable. More importantly, I can now add another game to the growing list of  "Reasons I'm glad I bought a Vita" That's 3 games in 2 years.

xD and the platinum comes, based in your feedback, I'm sure I'll also love this game

• Like 1

:platinum: 140 Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

Up until around the half way point I was enjoying this more than the first game. However, that didn't last (as most of my favourite characters had ended up dead by that point). :hmm: Still I had fun with this, but I'd definitely say the first game was better overall.

• Like 1

:platinum: 140 Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

Up until around the half way point I was enjoying this more than the first game. However, that didn't last (as most of my favourite characters had ended up dead by that point). :hmm: Still I had fun with this, but I'd definitely say the first game was better overall.

Fantastic bud, I need to play this series xD

• Like 1

100% The Evil Within

:platinum: 141 The Last of Us Remastered

Really enjoyed playing through this again, Grounded Mode is a lot of fun (and the way the game should be played imo). It offers a nice challenge, which I enjoyed even more this time around. The multiplayer is still as fun as I remembered, some of the new 'power weapons' spoil it a bit though, taking the stealth aspect out of matches when you come up against teams who go overkill with them.

Two Dangonropa plats, in such a short time, nice work Toxi

Thanks! Pretty good games, I'd definitely recommend the first which is one of the better games I've played on the Vita.

Fantastic bud, I need to play this series xD

I'm sure you'll be able to soon. xD  

• Like 1

100% The Evil Within

:platinum: 141 The Last of Us Remastered

Really enjoyed playing through this again, Grounded Mode is a lot of fun (and the way the game should be played imo). It offers a nice challenge, which I enjoyed even more this time around. The multiplayer is still as fun as I remembered, some of the new 'power weapons' spoil it a bit though, taking the stealth aspect out of matches when you come up against teams who go overkill with them.

xD now this is outstanding, evil within and the last of us :P

Happy you enjoyed replaying the last of us, while evil within delivered a amazing side story for us if Kid

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

100% Flower (PS4)

This was the first psn game I ever downloaded back in 07/08 (whenever it was that it released). I really enjoyed playing it again for the first time since then, the game still looks beautiful today thanks to slightly upgraded visuals.

:platinum: 142 Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

I haven't played The New Order so this was my first experience with the new Wolfenstein games. I'm not a massive fan of FPS games but this was decent fun. The game is pretty lenghty (platinum time was around 10 hours) and although this hasn't convinced me I need to check out the previous game, I'd say this is very good value dlc.

:platinum: 143 Mortal Kombat X

The first MK game I've played in a very long time (which was Deception back on the PS2). Can safely say the series has won me over once again. Outsatnding!

• Like 1

100% Flower (PS4)

This was the first psn game I ever downloaded back in 07/08 (whenever it was that it released). I really enjoyed playing it again for the first time since then, the game still looks beautiful today thanks to slightly upgraded visuals.

:platinum:142 Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

I haven't played The New Order so this was my first experience with the new Wolfenstein games. I'm not a massive fan of FPS games but this was decent fun. The game is pretty lenghty (platinum time was around 10 hours) and although this hasn't convinced me I need to check out the previous game, I'd say this is very good value dlc.

:platinum: 143 Mortal Kombat X

The first MK game I've played in a very long time (which was Deception back on the PS2). Can safely say the series has won me over once again. Outsatnding!

xD buddy congratulations again :P so happy that we shared the same feedback on mk x, the game is indeed incredible and pure fun, outstanding bud Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1