ToxiKirby's Trophy Dream Land

Toxi

Wooooooooow that is one huge collection!!!! I am wowed xD

I'll be keeping an eye on your progress, very high completion rate as well, this is impressive lol 

What are you aiming at now?

Wow! Thanks! :P

I was trying to decide between either Bloodborne or FF Type-0. So naturally in the end, I started NFS Rivals. xD I figured either one of those games deserves my full attention and with Splatoon coming out soon I thought I'd wait. Really looking forward to Bloodborne though, can't wait to try it finally.

xD buddy congratulations again :P so happy that we shared the same feedback on mk x, the game is indeed incredible and pure fun, outstanding bud

Thanks! Too bad we didn't get to do battle due to not being able to play cross region. Have to make do with some KoF rematches after The Witcher possibly. :ninja:

• Like 2

Wow! Thanks! :P

I was trying to decide between either Bloodborne or Bloodborne

Fixed that for you xD

You are in for one of the best games in the gen thus far, said by mr. scary pants who runs to cover over the slightest twinge of fear lol

It's getting an expansion as well (it was confirmed today *0*), so you have toooons of content ahead of you =D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Earned my 30th Ultra Rare Platinum and cleaned up some remaining dlc trophies.

100% Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition

I had to play through the entire game again on hard mode just to grab the few easy dlc trophies added (somehow my original save got deleted). The game is still a lot of fun, even after playing through it 5 or so times now, but I wish the dlc could of been a bit more exciting than yet another costume pack.

:platinum: 144 Need for Speed: Rivals

I had fun with this for a couple of hours, but obtaining the trophies becomes tiresome after a while. Not much variety to the gameplay, smash into racers avoid cops, rince and repeat.

:platinum: 145 LittleBigPlanet 3

I've never been a big fan of the LBP games, and this hasn't swayed me. Aside from the horrible loading times, and usual problems that plague the series this game isn't all that bad. As usual the soundtrack is good and the Oddsock levels are a lot of fun (the game would of benefited from a lot more of these).

100% Resogun

At long last I was able to get this back to 100% Thanks to brother Jiggy for assisting with :bronze: I'm back and I bought a friend

• Like 2

Just 6 unearned trophies left on my profile (all from the GTA V Heists dlc). I don't really feel like doing it right now, but I wouldn't mind reaching 100% completion... :hmm:

100% The Evil Within

This was a nice change of direction for the final piece of dlc. it's not as good as the previous two, and even though it can feel a little clunky at times I enjoyed playing as the Executioner from a first person perspective.

• Like 2

Wow, you're very close to quite an epic moment, I'd use the popcorn-grabbing emoji, but since I'm on phone I can't use it, consider popcorn grabbed xD

If you're not going to aim for 100% just yet, what's next?

• Like 1

Wow, you're very close to quite an epic moment, I'd use the popcorn-grabbing emoji, but since I'm on phone I can't use it, consider popcorn grabbed xD

If you're not going to aim for 100% just yet, what's next?

So very close, but you may need to stock up on that popcorn. ;) I've already done GTA on PS3 and I'm more than a little bored of the online now. Plus with Bloodborne, Alien Isolation, Shovel Knight, Type-0, Dying Light, AC Unity & Velocity x2 all waiting to be played, the temptation is too much. I might not get a better chance than now to reach full complettion though (it can be hard work keeping all dlc's under control). xD

• Like 1

So very close, but you may need to stock up on that popcorn. ;) I've already done GTA on PS3 and I'm more than a little bored of the online now. Plus with Bloodborne, Alien Isolation, Shovel Knight, Type-0, Dying Light, AC Unity & Velocity x2 all waiting to be played, the temptation is too much. I might not get a better chance than now to reach full complettion though (it can be hard work keeping all dlc's under control). xD

I wish boredom was the only thing keeping me from 100% completion xD

I say take the moment, be resilient once more and make it to 100%, screenshot it to your heart's contempt and then play all those games waiting for you. I'm sure you won't regret it, but the choice is yours :D

• Like 1

Very freakin impressive Toxi!!! I feel ya on how old GTA V online gets lol.  Most impressed with that TMNT:OOTS Platinum. I'm currently getting my butt kicked on survival and arcade modes.  Keep up the awesome work hope to see you get that 100% soon.

• Like 1

Earned my 30th Ultra Rare Platinum and cleaned up some remaining dlc trophies.

100% Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition

I had to play through the entire game again on hard mode just to grab the few easy dlc trophies added (somehow my original save got deleted). The game is still a lot of fun, even after playing through it 5 or so times now, but I wish the dlc could of been a bit more exciting than yet another costume pack.

:platinum: 144 Need for Speed: Rivals

I had fun with this for a couple of hours, but obtaining the trophies becomes tiresome after a while. Not much variety to the gameplay, smash into racers avoid cops, rince and repeat.

:platinum: 145 LittleBigPlanet 3

I've never been a big fan of the LBP games, and this hasn't swayed me. Aside from the horrible loading times, and usual problems that plague the series this game isn't all that bad. As usual the soundtrack is good and the Oddsock levels are a lot of fun (the game would of benefited from a lot more of these).

100% Resogun

At long last I was able to get this back to 100% Thanks to brother Jiggy for assisting with :bronze: I'm back and I bought a friend

Just 6 unearned trophies left on my profile (all from the GTA V Heists dlc). I don't really feel like doing it right now, but I wouldn't mind reaching 100% completion... :hmm:

100% The Evil Within

This was a nice change of direction for the final piece of dlc. it's not as good as the previous two, and even though it can feel a little clunky at times I enjoyed playing as the Executioner from a first person perspective.

Congratulations buddy, xD you know I'm a fan right? Guess it's really easy to see nowadays :P

I also felt the same if evil within, I played just a bit to see how it is, even trough is fun, its far from the awesomeness of the main game and kid story.

Witcher 3 has indeed all my time right now, also I noticed I'll be able to get my platinum in my one and only death March playthrough, so every time I book my trip to Velen and the islands of North I know I'll just be in heaven xD

105 hours and still loving like the first time

• Like 2

I wish boredom was the only thing keeping me from 100% completion xD

I say take the moment, be resilient once more and make it to 100%, screenshot it to your heart's contempt and then play all those games waiting for you. I'm sure you won't regret it, but the choice is yours :D

Ha, on the bright side you have something to aim for, constantly being able to try and improve upon that percentage. All down hill for me. xD

Very freakin impressive Toxi!!! I feel ya on how old GTA V online gets lol.  Most impressed with that TMNT:OOTS Platinum. I'm currently getting my butt kicked on survival and arcade modes.  Keep up the awesome work hope to see you get that 100% soon.

TMNT can be frustrating to say the least, I know the struggle you're going through. :shakefist: It's quite difficult anyway, on top of that having to deal with the random glitches/freezes at seemingly always important moments really doesn't help. My PS3 locked up multiple times on wave 19 of survival, I'm sure if I gave up then I probably wouldn't of gone back to it for a very long time, so glad I stuck with it. xD

Good luck with the platinum, and if you need any advice just ask.

Congratulations buddy, xD you know I'm a fan right? Guess it's really easy to see nowadays :P

I also felt the same if evil within, I played just a bit to see how it is, even trough is fun, its far from the awesomeness of the main game and kid story.

Witcher 3 has indeed all my time right now, also I noticed I'll be able to get my platinum in my one and only death March playthrough, so every time I book my trip to Velen and the islands of North I know I'll just be in heaven xD

105 hours and still loving like the first time

It's still well worth the money in my opinion but I agree, not quite the send off the game deserves. It probably would be better recieved if it was the first dlc, look at it more like a Clash in the Clouds as opposed to Burial at Sea.

I really have no idea what you're talking about (in terms of Witcher), but 105 hours... Never, ever played a single player game for that amount of time. Think I'll pass and just watch some of your videos instead. xD Good luck with the platinum, sure it will be going straight into the trophy cabinet. :P

So slow noob  :P

:spank:

• Like 1

It's still well worth the money in my opinion but I agree, not quite the send off the game deserves. It probably would be better recieved if it was the first dlc, look at it more like a Clash in the Clouds as opposed to Burial at Sea.

I really have no idea what you're talking about (in terms of Witcher), but 105 hours... Never, ever played a single player game for that amount of time. Think I'll pass and just watch some of your videos instead. xD Good luck with the platinum, sure it will be going straight into the trophy cabinet. :P

It is bud, also what you mentioned was indeed a enlightenment, excellent job boss, I expected nothing less from you after all

Anyway bud, I completely understand about Witcher, since you're not a rpg super fan it may be too long for you, just know that whenever you feel like it, you know where to find it :P better yet, who to summon for a pass to Velen xD

Until then you're allowed to gawk :P

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

:platinum: 146 007 Legends

I played this first as it's easily the worst out of the four Bond games on PS3. Even though it's the newest game in the series, it feels very low budget and looks so much worse than the games that came years before it. The challenge mode is the best part of the game by far, offering a few scenarios which can be both fun and challenging. Overall the story is definitely an underwhelming experience, but for die hard fans a couple of nice moments can be found.

New Trophy Guide - Metal Slug 3

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So, I've almost reached 150 platinums... Doesn't seem like that long ago when I joined this site and saw people with 100+ platinums, I remember thinking "Woah, I'll be surprised if I ever reach 50, like ever!" now it's just, whatever. xD

:platinum: 147 James Bond 007: Blood Stone

While it's obviously no Goldeneye or even a EoN to be honest, this is one of the better Bond games out there. It was my second time playing and so I managed to get the #1 spot on the Fastest Achievers list.

:platinum: 148 Shovel Knight

Simply awesome! Easily the best 2d platformer on any of the current PlayStation consoles. Everything from the soundtrack to amazing looking retro visuals is spot on. Shovel Knight reminds me why I got into gaming as a hobby in the first place

• Like 2

So, I've almost reached 150 platinums... Doesn't seem like that long ago when I joined this site and saw people with 100+ platinums, I remember thinking "Woah, I'll be surprised if I ever reach 50, like ever!" now it's just, whatever. xD

:platinum: 147 James Bond 007: Blood Stone

While it's obviously no Goldeneye or even a EoN to be honest, this is one of the better Bond games out there. It was my second time playing and so I managed to get the #1 spot on the Fastest Achievers list.

:platinum: 148 Shovel Knight

Simply awesome! Easily the best 2d platformer on any of the current PlayStation consoles. Everything from the soundtrack to amazing looking retro visuals is spot on. Shovel Knight reminds me why I got into gaming as a hobby in the first place

:wub:  :wub:

congrats buddy!! someone said shovel knight is awesome  B)  guess i'm going to book a trip to pixels world

• Like 1

:wub:  :wub:

congrats buddy!! someone said shovel knight is awesome  B)  guess i'm going to book a trip to pixels world

You won't regret it. But first, Babel's Calling. :P I see Altar has fallen, congrats. :pimp:

• Like 1

:platinum: 149 Grand Theft Auto IV

Enjoyed going back to this game for the first time in years. I thought the big improvements GTA V made would make it less enjoyable than I remembered, but with the exception of the graphics (which look dated and quite muddy) the game still holds up in my opinion. I forgot just how funny some of the dialogue is, especially some of the talk radio stations. Multiple times I'd delay doing a mission just to hear Judge Grady's final verdicts. xD

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

:platinum: 151 Rachet & Clank 3

:platinum: 152 Rachet & Clank: A Crack in Time

:platinum: 153 Rocket League

:platinum: 154 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Danger of the Ooze

:platinum: 155 Transistor

Woop you got new your new plat !!!! congrats good sir ,I Hear good things about the game :)

Thanks! I'd definitely recommend you play it, one of my favourite sandbox games.

Edited by Toxi
  • Like 3

Congratulations buddy, outstanding platinum picture :P

Glad you liked transistor, is the same studio that made bastion, the game I mentioned last month.

Such a dreamy land

Thanks, I also thought it looked pretty cool. :P I might try Bastion, it looks similar to Transistor in terms of gameplay, so it should be worth a try.

Grats on your latest plats, Im envious of your completion rate. Looks like Platinum league is yours to lose now man!

It's hard keeping the percentage high, while at the same time trying to compete against some of you guys in the Platinum league. So, I'm pretty sure it will drop sooner rather than later. xD Ha, and I appreciate your confidence man but we have a long way to go, I don't rule out a few players including yourself from making a comeback. :) It's pretty much the same every season, one loss and it's usually over due to protein scoring insanely every fixture lol.

• Like 2

It's hard keeping the percentage high, while at the same time trying to compete against some of you guys in the Platinum league. So, I'm pretty sure it will drop sooner rather than later. xD Ha, and I appreciate your confidence man but we have a long way to go, I don't rule out a few players including yourself from making a comeback. :) It's pretty much the same every season, one loss and it's usually over due to protein scoring insanely every fixture lol.

Too true. I had a rough start but will try and pull off atleast a top 3 finish. We'll see how it goes once I start Bloodborne for #200. 

• Like 2