Game of Thrones Episode Release Thread (Episode 6)

damon8r351

• 2 weeks later...

I dont like too much book - i was alittle confused with all titles and names, so i stooped after reading 1 book - but i love game. And the ending?! great!! And now im thinking about reading this book series once again and im thinking about watching series.

BTW. for me, i think its the best game from Telltale. Borderlands are funny as hell but Throne... is better. Its even better than great Walking dead season 1. Yup. Cant WAIT!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Awesome, after that only 3 more episodes and I can finally start this game.

This. After the constant waiting for Next chapter releases with The Wolf Among Us and Walking Dead season two, I'm jumping to the ship where all the smart passengers wait for everything to be released before starting the title.

This. After the constant waiting for Next chapter releases with The Wolf Among Us and Walking Dead season two, I'm jumping to the ship where all the smart passengers wait for everything to be released before starting the title.

I don't know how people can wait 6-8 weeks until the next episode. I can barely wait 1 week to watch the next episode from a serie or anime.