Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
damon8r351

Game of Thrones Episode Release Thread (Episode 6)

74 posts in this topic

Episode 6 release date is November 17th.

Edited by damon8r351

Likin the look of the new trailer! Ive got both the season pass for GoT and Borderlands so x2 things to look forward to :D good thread idea btw!

I'm happy but aren't they suppose to release Tales from the Borderland first or are they taking a break with that?

I dont like too much book - i was alittle confused with all titles and names, so i stooped after reading 1 book - but i love game. And the ending?! great!! And now im thinking about reading this book series once again and im thinking about watching series.

BTW. for me, i think its the best game from Telltale. Borderlands are funny as hell but Throne... is better. Its even better than great Walking dead season 1. Yup. Cant WAIT!

Nice one, but how the heck some guys have already trophies for the upcomming Episodes???

Nice one, but how the heck some guys have already trophies for the upcomming Episodes???

Was wondering that myself

They might be hackers, journalists, developers/friends of developers. Hard to tell, really.

Original post updated, seems like Telltale thinks Episode 3 will be out this month.

Telltale seems to be teasing that Episode 3 will be out sooner than you think, with Job Stauffer Tweeting that it may be out sometime this month.

Awesome, after that only 3 more episodes and I can finally start this game.

Dunno how I missed that tweet. Well, that's cool.

Still need to play Ep 2 though...

Original post updated, seems like Telltale thinks Episode 3 will be out this month.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Second episode was so good that my expectations are real high for this one too.

Awesome, after that only 3 more episodes and I can finally start this game.

This. After the constant waiting for Next chapter releases with The Wolf Among Us and Walking Dead season two, I'm jumping to the ship where all the smart passengers wait for everything to be released before starting the title.

This. After the constant waiting for Next chapter releases with The Wolf Among Us and Walking Dead season two, I'm jumping to the ship where all the smart passengers wait for everything to be released before starting the title.

I don't know how people can wait 6-8 weeks until the next episode. I can barely wait 1 week to watch the next episode from a serie or anime.

I don't know how people can wait 6-8 weeks until the next episode. I can barely wait 1 week to watch the next episode from a serie or anime.

With patience and playing lots of other video games :P

With patience and playing lots of other video games :P

Yeah :D

I actually like the small short bursts every few weeks. Even though I haven't tried the "binge playing" style. Might give that a shot with The Wolf Among Us.

As somebody who read all of the books, including Dunk and Egg, and  spoiled everything to everybody I know I can feel karma creeping around in this thread... I still haven't got any of the episodes.

Cool, glad telltale getting their release dates much faster than usual

They're probably aiming to end both this and Tales from the Borderlands close together but because Game of Thrones has one more episode extra, they got to space them out closer together.