Game of Thrones Episode Release Thread (Episode 6)

damon8r351

• 1 month later...

I'm seriously hanging on the edge of my seat for this one.. this is the first Telltale I've played since Sam & Max Season 1... And man have they stepped up the game! I've got both seasons of Walking Dead and Wolf Among Us sitting at home ready to play, and since GoT has been so great, I'm super keen to get into those as well.

Edited by Drew-013

A reminder that Episode 4 is out today in NA. (And tomorrow for everyone else living in the fantastical land of Yurp)

It's out already in Europe (at least on some stores) - they have been gradually moving some of the Wednesday games to Tuesday for digital downloads for over a month.

It's out already in Europe (at least on some stores) - they have been gradually moving some of the Wednesday games to Tuesday for digital downloads for over a month.

It truly is fantastical.

Also on a side note, it appears some people playing on the PS4 have some issues not getting the Chapter 1 trophy for Episode 4, so watch out for that.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 1

It truly is fantastical.

Also on a side note, it appears some people playing on the PS4 have some issues not getting the Chapter 1 trophy for Episode 4, so watch out for that.

I didn't get the first trophy either, al others popped just fine. I hope there'll be a fix, starting episode 4 from the beginning now see if that works.

**Edit**

Restarting the episode, even on another save file, didn't work. Hope they'll have a fix soon!

Edited by MickvJ

Okay, someone who already finished the new episode, please tell me:

What happens if you choose the attack option at the Whitehills place? :D

I didn't personally choose it, but I read the following:

Basically everyone present dies and it rewinds back to the decision points since it's a game over

• Like 1

I didn't personally choose it, but I read the following:

Basically everyone present dies and it rewinds back to the decision points since it's a game over

Haha, so that must mean it's either not Rodricks time, or he'll survive!

Kiitos! :D 

• Like 1

At first it felt great when your enemies die, then the next thing you know your family dies too and you'll have to restart the checkpoint..

Edited by ipot_04

I did this the first time because I was sick of Whitehill's shiite.  

At first I thought, oh crap, it's the Telltale Red Wedding.  Literally every named character in the room dies.  I was relieved to get the game over and get to re-choose.

• Like 1

This thread is for announcing release dates for the episodes. If you want to discuss results of possible choices, please make a separate thread. The only reason I say this is because I don't want someone getting pissy if they accidentally click open a spoiler when all they're doing is trying to find out when the next episode comes out.

• 1 month later...