Best Video Games that are based off a movie!

TheP27

SCARFACE: THE WORLD IS YOURS, LOVED THIS GAME WHEN IT CAME OUT, I REMEMBER BOMBING AROUND WITH THE COPS ON MY TAIL BLASTING OUT "THE PASSENGER" BY IGGY POP, IT HAD SUCH A GOOD SOUNDTRACK

RESEVOIR DOGS WAS A GAME I PLAYED OVER AND OVER AGAIN, TAKING HOSTAGES AND MAKING MY WAY THROUGH THE LEVELS ONE COP AT A TIME

AND YES...THE WARRIORS, MY FAVOURITE, I REMEMBER POPPING THE DISC I SND WHEN IT GOT TO THE LOADING SCREEN AND YOU SEEN THE FERRIS WHEEL ON CONEY ISLAND WITH THE EERIE SYNH MUSIC, I KNEW I WAS IN FOR A TREAT....SUCH AN AWESOME GAME IN SO MANY WAYS

I've played a few games based on movies, but none that I can remember were anything special. I played Goldeneye once, and I'm sure that was good, but it was so long ago that I can't recall if I enjoyed it or not.

Based on a television show though (not the question, I know, but I figured it's close enough), I'd have to say The Legend of Korra. The cutscenes were excellent and truly did the show justice, and I found the game to be quite enjoyable overall (lacking in story, sure, but the other elements [pardon the pun] of the game I found to be rather good). 

Edit: Also, some people seem to be mentioning games that aren't based on movies, but are based in the same universe as them. If we're counting those, then shout out to Shadow of Mordor and Alien: Isolation. 

Edited by StormRacer872

• 2 weeks later...

Games I've played:

Disney's Alladin (SNES)

GoldenEye 007 (N64)

Disney's Tarzan (PSX)

Alien Resurrection (PSX) [ain't that bad]

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (Xbox)

The Chronicles of Riddick (Xbox)

Spiderman 2 (PS2)

Harry Potter 3 (PS2)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

harry potter games lol they are fun i remeber the first game was longer some stuff weren't in the mocie like jumping on top of the shelves in the library lol and you see the hooded man multiple times but still its fun and i wanted it to extend it on the last two games cause they are super short but i love the books and movies too