Graphics

• 2 weeks later...

The non in game graphics that were shown before a mission started were the best graphics that I have ever seen. Kevin Spacey looked that much like Kevin Spacey that if I'd just happened to walk in the room when that was on, I wouldn't have even noticed it was a video game.

i know it's like your watching a film, the in game graphics are abit meh though.

Unfortunately i had to send the game back because it kept glitching my campaign progress.

That sucks :(

I did it straight through one Saturday. I took short breaks here and there, but just left it paused. I guess I lucked out.

Playing through BF4 sp, I found a ton of minor glitches and even feel through the map a time or two, haha. I heard about an issue where you lose all sp progress of you play any mp, so I finished all sp trophies in as close to one sitting as possible.

It's pretty irritating that games are coming out with bigger price tags and bigger issue than ever before :(

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Yeah i loved the way the game looks. Hopefully Treyarch will improve even further on the new engine with their CoD game this year. I heard it will be ps4/Xbox one/PC exclusive, so hopefully it will be bigger than AW without having to worry about whether the last gen can handle a port. :)