PSN Flash Sale

Boooda

Flash Sale on Now

Just in time for the 10% discount most people probably already used  :rolleyes: 
Over 60 indie games and some movies at a heavily discounted price. Might pick up Unfinished Swan on vita and Shadow Warrior and Costume Quest on ps4. 

Anything that tickles your fancy? Its a pretty tame flash sale this time around, granted some games are like 80% off which is crazy. 

Edited by Boooda
  • Like 1

What 10% are you all talking about? 

https://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/Discount10

also, found this thread for the discount codes: 

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/23653-10-discount-codes-eu-na/

WEEE... got 0.99 discount :P

got:

-Costume Quest 2

-Unfinished Swan

-Don't Die! Mr. Robot

^_^

Edited by JM-kun
  • Like 3

I've been saving $50 dollars from Christmas for a good PSN sale, and I ended up sleeping on last weeks since I couldn't decide what to buy. This sale, through, was perfect! Ended up picking up 14 games and saving a little over 3 dollars with the additional 10 percent code... My backlog is getting ridiculous!

• Like 1

I'm very curious about something, some games have been added to IGC in the past, well it seems that games like Resogun or Brothers are showing a window before checkout stating that the games are free for ps+ members and will be locked if you don't renew the subscription. 

In my case i didn't get the message for Resogun when i put it in the cart but i got the alert window for Brothers.

Do you know something about this?

The problem is that i know that i cannot verify the expiration date for Brothers (if there's one), my brother has the game on his IGC list, and when you check in the information window says nothing about Remaining time, contrary to other games where it says who bought the game and when will expire.

I need to be sure to finish the purchase :/

Edit: I just checked and "hoard" is showing the same alert (free for ps+) before checkout, hmm

Edited by GoldenShaka