PSN Flash Sale

Boooda

I'm very curious about something, some games have been added to IGC in the past, well it seems that games like Resogun or Brothers are showing a window before checkout stating that the games are free for ps+ members and will be locked if you don't renew the subscription. 

In my case i didn't get the message for Resogun when i put it in the cart but i got the alert window for Brothers.

Do you know something about this?

The problem is that i know that i cannot verify the expiration date for Brothers (if there's one), my brother has the game on his IGC list, and when you check in the information window says nothing about Remaining time, contrary to other games where it says who bought the game and when will expire.

I need to be sure to finish the purchase :/

Edit: I just checked and "hoard" is showing the same alert (free for ps+) before checkout, hmm

It did the same thing for me on one of the games I bought. I didn't think and exited out of the pop up window before I could read it, but then I was like wait a minute... But I just went through my list of games I bought (I got Brothers and Resogun as well) and a few of them (I assume the ones that have been on PS plus before, but has Costume Quest 2 been on plus?) have start dates, but no expiration date and have remaining time as 'No Time Limit'. I assume the warning was just left over coding that Sony didn't clean up.