Plat obtainable in under 1hr...

StrickenBiged

Can anyone confirm this?

Dude, look at the completion ratio:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3178-Teslagrad

Telling by the recent people who has the platinum, they've got it in 4-6 hours etc. Definitely an easy and quick platinum.

That's not why I'm getting it though, I like this game genre.

Edited by MMDE

Dude, look at the completion ratio:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3178-Teslagrad

Telling by the recent people who has the platinum, they've got it in 4-6 hours etc. Definitely an easy and quick platinum.

That's not why I'm getting it though, I like this game genre.

You like the genre but you won't get it because it has an easy Plat? o.O

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

You like the genre but you won't get it because it has an easy Plat? o.O

Ah, maybe my sentence was a bit ambitious. I meant, I will be getting it, but the reason for this is not that it's an easy or quick platinum, but instead the reason for this is that I like these types of games and the genre etc.

Edited by MMDE

Do you basically need to complete story mode and you get the plat ?

I think you need to complete the game with 100% of the collectibles. I believe that there is only 1 game mode. I'm not 100% on that as I haven't played it yet, but that's my understanding from other sites. From reading around the internet, the trophies are all either story or collectible related.

... If you're very very good at the game.

Here's a speed runner, probably on PC, doing a 100% run in under 39m.

Judging by how effortlessly he plowed through the game, he's definitely on something  ;)

But the game itself looks interesting enough, reminds me of Braid a bit (which worries me some, since I was terrible at Braid)  :D

• 3 months later...

Do you basically need to complete story mode and you get the plat ?

actually you need to get all the collectible, each trophy is a collectible, there is 36 scrolls so 36 trophies. 

My fastest platinum is Murdered Soul suspect - i have done this in 1 day and 10 hours. Fastest 100% (Linger in Shadows) i have done in... 1 minute 37 seconds :)

wtf does this has to do with this thread? It's just random lol.

For anyone wondering, yes the game is platable in an hour. But the mecanics of the game are not that simple to understand or to use. A decent player would finish the game in 3~4 hours, then another 3~4 hours to collect every scrolls.

With a guide, you could get every scrolls in like 30~45 minutes

• Like 1

For anyone wondering, yes the game is platable in an hour. But the mecanics of the game are not that simple to understand or to use. A decent player would finish the game in 3~4 hours, then another 3~4 hours to collect every scrolls.

With a guide, you could get every scrolls in like 30~45 minutes

Haha well I'm using a guide for this, but man some of them are hard to get lol... Took me a couple of tries before getting some

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

There is a collectible that requires smooth and slik talent of controlling your character.

So, I believe it is impossible for someone to get the platinum in under an hour without getting used the tricks of collectibles

Yes, you would have to practice on an alt account if you wanted to get a half hour plat on this game. You'd have to have amazing intuitive gaming skills to be able to speed run it first time.