Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grample_Gust

My PS3 sounds like its fixing to explode when I play this. (HELP)

4 posts in this topic

Hello, recently I've been playing this game but the moment it starts up my PS3 normal slim starts sounding really bad. Its like a clicking noise. Sort've like a printer. I hear this almost every time I put a game in but its only during the first 30 seconds of putting in the game. But with this game its CONSTANT and LOUD. In a level, loading, out in the open world, cutscene, doesnt matter, it never stops. It's to the point where its driving me bonkers now and its quite irritating. Now I've read up online for other complaints and a few other people have had this issue with different games but for me its always this one. My question is, has anyone had this issue and if so is there a way to fix it? Now the last thing I want to hear is "Try swapping out the game" or "Try swapping out the console" because I have. Please. Share your thoughts. I appreciate it.

Sometimes my HDD would go bonkers when playing the Amazing Spiderman but it usually doesn't last so long that I get irritated :hmm: I'm not sure what to say other than switch the game copy or try another system but those are solutions you don't want to hear xD I mean I played big games like Skyrim, Mass Effect, Oblivion etc and it would never go bananas so I'm not really sure other than those two things what the next step would be :/

Hmmm, thinking back, I did notice my PS3 getting loud playing this game. Is your PS3 getting hot, or just being loud? Is your disc clean? I would just go with it, make sure to take plenty of breaks with the game, clean out any dust in the PS3, and make sure nothing's blocking the fans.

Eh, I'll just put a quark in each ear and hope for the best.