Thoughts on trophies/game?

MrToboThe1st

This may or may not be the game that gets me to finally buy a PS4. I myself and very hyped after watching the game play on youtube and really wanna get the game as I have already said/implied.

The trophies IMO are perfect apart from the baby blue images.

What are your thoughts?

Edited by MrToboThe1st

Trophies look pretty straight-forward, sort of reminds me of a Far Cry trophy list

I'm still debating buying this game though, the only footage I've seen of this game is (multiple videos over the years in different areas of the map) of a supply crate dropping in the distance and running and climbing through zombies to get there. Basically, I'm wondering if this game is just going to be unbelievably repetitive or not and if it really even contains a good story at all  :P This game definitely has the potential to be really incredible, but I haven't quite seen that yet, only small signs of cool things here and there. I may wait for the reviews to see if I'll buy it, lol

Edited by BlindMango

Trophies look pretty straight-forward, sort of reminds me of a Far Cry trophy list

I'm still debating buying this game though, the only footage I've seen of this game is (multiple videos over the years in different areas of the map) of a supply crate dropping in the distance and running and climbing through zombies to get there. Basically, I'm wondering if this game is just going to be unbelievably repetitive or not and if it really even contains a good story at all  :P This game definitely has the potential to be really incredible, but I haven't quite seen that yet, only small signs of cool things here and there. I may wait for the reviews to see if I'll buy it, lol

Agreed. looks pretty straight forward.

I for one am actually really excited haha :)

"Standard" 51 trophy list, so you won't hear people bitching that the trophy list is too short like for some other games we could name. :P

*cough* The Order *cough*

I'm not much liking the blue colour of the tiles. :/ The XB1 achievement colours looked much better (dark background with coloured icons). List looks fairly easy though, and no full co op playthrough/large amount of co op required like with the first two Dead Island games. Hopefully there aren't any bugs with the game. 

• Like 3

I think the trophies are very well designed, very simple, minimalist, at the least are different from the other zombies games like Dead Island, compare:

Dying Light

15La1bb52.png

Dead Island

2Lec9b40.png

About the trophies i don't need to talk, i think have the normal stuff, including online that is fun, i have the platinum on Dead Island, since you have people to play it's fine :)

I'm still on the fence with Dying Light; we've heard next to nothing in regards to if it's decent or not. 

I'm not exactly at a loss for games to play, but if I hear some news about it being good, I'll probably download it on release day, seeing as the disc version has been delayed by a month here.