Thoughts on trophies?

skiptracing

The trophy descriptions aren't very clear (story-related I think) about what you should do, but I still want to know what you guys think about the trophies.

I have never played the game before but they seem moderate and not that hard. The only trophy that seems like it might be difficult is The Right Way. Other than that the all seem very easy. What do you think about the list?

There are no hard trophies as you should play this with tank controls like it was intended to be played with in the first place. It's a remaster, no a remake. 

However, all of your entertainment is going to come from going through all the many, many different conversation options, so this should be a very easy platinum for someone who has the desire to go through the game and experience all the excellent writing and comedy thrown about. I think the trophies are spot on and look forward to playing it again soon!

I don't say this normally, but with a classic piece of gaming history like this - do not give a crap about the trophies on your first play-through. Enjoy the game first. Then play it again for missed trophies.

This game deserves far more than a cold and clinical single play-through with only trophy earning in mind.

Trust me, if you've never played this before - don't start planning trophy points and efficiency methods - just play the game once and focus solely on playing the story and enjoying it.

• Like 2

The trophy list is out?!?! I will have to check it out later today, gotta eat now, so will post about it later today... I have played the game a couple of times before. Very much looking forward to playing it again on PS4. Hopefully they haven't done too much about the music or anything. :)

I don't say this normally, but with a classic piece of gaming history like this - do not give a crap about the trophies on your first play-through. Enjoy the game first. Then play it again for missed trophies.

This game deserves far more than a cold and clinical single play-through with only trophy earning in mind.

Trust me, if you've never played this before - don't start planning trophy points and efficiency methods - just play the game once and focus solely on playing the story and enjoying it.

Will do! Seems like a good game.

The trophies look very easy. I can't remember every detail, but most of it seems to be unmissable story related. Like you got to do certain things to progress in the story, and you get a trophy for figuring out what this is etc. They seem to be placed in the order they are obtained in the game. Might be some missable side stuff, but I'm not entirely sure if there are any. Even if there are some, you're likely to stumble upon them solving the problems, because if you don't use a guide you will have to explore everything. There is also one trophy for playing the game with a certain old-school control setting. That's it. Love it! :) Hopefully it's all story related and not missable (except for the controller settings trophy), then you can play the game safely without a guide, which is how the game should be played. :)

Edited by MMDE

This game is a masterpiece! So many memories from my childhood. The trophy list looks awesome, classic and very enjoyable! Anyone who's played this game is certainly gonna remember where some of those trophies are obtained. :D I'm going to love to replay it again. :)

Edited by Vaxij