Deleting Game Data

HeyItsSpanky

So I am running out of room on my HD and figured I'd delete game data of titles I have the platinum on and don't intend on revisiting. Resistance 3 was one of the titles but the process was not so simple.

Making a long story short, this particular game data can take close to an HOUR to delete. Just be patient and wait it out as its a pretty well documented issue.

• Like 1

My ps3 HDD is only 80gb and most of the time I have 40 - 50gb free, I only keep a few PSN games that I play daily and same goes for game data.

Game data(on HDD)

1. Uncharted 2

2. Modern Warfare 2

3. Batman Arkham City

4. LittleBigPlanet

5. Uncharted Drakes Fortune

6. Street Fighter X Tekken

7. Dead Island

8. Modern Warfare 3

9. Prototype

10. Twisted Metal

PSN Games(on HDD)

1. Medal of Honor Frontline

2. Sonic The Hedgehog

3. Crystal Defenders

4. Daytona USA

5. Street Fighter II Turbp: HD Remix

6. The Simpsons Arcade Game

Free Space 53 GB/ 74 GB

I have a 80GB fatty... I'll be upgrading to a slim before adding more HD space in an older model.

meh... i had a 80gb fatty for 3 years before i upgrade to two 160gb slims... I never ran out of space because about once a month i would go through and delete game data... as long as you are keeping your save files you should have no issues...

just start deleting stuff when you are busy doing other stuff around the house and then just come back later... i never start installing or deleting stuff when its my game time because i know i will miss out on coveted game time.

good luck my friend