Cluster issue

maurjen

has anyone suffered the bug when you use the telekinesis on the tk ball to get the clusters but didn't indicate you collected it. I fear that it might prevent me on getting the A real cluster trophy... anyone know if it would return to its original position or do I have to start the game again (Im hoping I don't have to start again).

Yea i've been wondering that to, it has happened a ton of times! I was thinking they would just respawn, but I haven't confirmed that yet.

UPDATE: I can now confirm that when you don't "seem" to collect those uncollected TK clusters, they do actually count and increase the # counter.

Edited by X_RaceKing_X

I found that some clusters trapped in a tk ball you could bump into and collect. Then when you burst the ball there was nothing inside it. They also would look like a cluster in a tk ball but not show up on the map as a collectible since it already counted you as getting it.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, if you bump on them without using telekinesis you can collect the clusters. Then, when you use the telekinesis ability on that same sphere, it won't drop anymore clusters because you already got it. Don't worry, it's normal. You'll get your "all clusters trophy". Hope that helped. ^^

• 10 months later...