Most annoying trophy you're going for?

StormRacer872

Just as the title says: what is currently the most annoying trophy you're going for? Could be a trophy that takes a long time, is really hard, or whatever. Just one that's extra annoying :P

For me, it's between my last trophy in Surge Deluxe on Vita, and the trophy in Loadout on PS4 to play 100 hours. Neither are hard, but both take a looonnngggg time (the first I think I read is about 18 hours, if you were to clear a level every 30 seconds). Loadout is at least fun, but I'm tired of Surge Deluxe. Unfortunately, I told myself that if I got the other trophies, I'd stick through the grind and complete the game, so I plan to do that... eventually :P

• Like 1

Just as the title says: what is currently the most annoying trophy you're going for? Could be a trophy that takes a long time, is really hard, or whatever. Just one that's extra annoying :P

For me, it's between my last trophy in Surge Deluxe on Vita, and the trophy in Loadout on PS4 to play 100 hours. Neither are hard, but both take a looonnngggg time (the first I think I read is about 18 hours, if you were to clear a level every 30 seconds). Loadout is at least fun, but I'm tired of Surge Deluxe. Unfortunately, I told myself that if I got the other trophies, I'd stick through the grind and complete the game, so I plan to do that... eventually :P

Be careful with the Surge trophy. You need to save after every even or else your blocks will not count. This is why it is so rare because at least for myself I didn't know that (thanks to Wdjat for pointing it out to me).

For me right now it is the Sphere grid in FFX :( It wouldn't be so bad if everyone got AP after every fight but Kimahri is so underpowered that it is never his turn so he never earns any AP

Be careful with the Surge trophy. You need to save after every even or else your blocks will not count. This is why it is so rare because at least for myself I didn't know that (thanks to Wdjat for pointing it out to me).

For me right now it is the Sphere grid in FFX :( It wouldn't be so bad if everyone got AP after every fight but Kimahri is so underpowered that it is never his turn so he never earns any AP

They actually patched it, so now it saves after every game (they even specifically say in the patch notes that it was added so the trophy could be unlocked). Still, there's the chance that I quit without saving before the patch was implemented, so that just adds to the 18 hours -_- When I get this trophy, it will be the most satisfying feeling to delete the game :P

'Extra Effort' in FIFA 15!!!! It's my last trophy to get but it's so annoying! you can get it in 20 minutes but also in 50 hours, it's just luck if you get it or not.. Hate those trophies!

Ugh, luck based trophies. It's hit-or-miss with those, and they can be so damn annoying! 

They actually patched it, so now it saves after every game (they even specifically say in the patch notes that it was added so the trophy could be unlocked). Still, there's the chance that I quit without saving before the patch was implemented, so that just adds to the 18 hours -_- When I get this trophy, it will be the most satisfying feeling to delete the game :P

Ugh, luck based trophies. It's hit-or-miss with those, and they can be so damn annoying! 

oh thats good to know :)

Currently going for the GTA V platinum on PS4, trying to make the Platinum my 5,000th trophy so I can't play any other games with trophies currently.

Doing stunt jumps is annoying at the moment because I need to do them even though I autopopped the trophy, lots of grinding going on for that 100% trophy.

I haven't began to go for it yet but I know Flawless Raider on Destiny will be annoying as all hell from what I've heard from other people.

When Destiny originally came out, I figured the trophy list didn't look too hard. Then Vault of Glass happened, and after I realized how hard it was for others, that simple goal for the platinum suddenly became a far off dream xD Still, there are rarer trophies out there. I'm sure if you got with a good fire team it could happen :)

Currently going for the GTA V platinum on PS4, trying to make the Platinum my 5,000th trophy so I can't play any other games with trophies currently.

Doing stunt jumps is annoying at the moment because I need to do them even though I autopopped the trophy, lots of grinding going on for that 100% trophy.

There is soooo much to do in GTA V. So far I've collected all of the papers, but I still have to do the toxic waste, stunt jumps, flying under bridges, knife flights... UGH THERE'S SO MUCH CONTENT xD It's a curse to trophy hunters :P

Filling cabinets in Fifa 13 win 4 online games in a row. Yep it's EA so what do you expect it's the last trophy I need for that game Fuck EA. And grid Autosport grinding to level 250. Takes 200 hours why.

Can you just boost the 4 online games with someone? Cause I have FIFA 13 and hardly any trophies, so if it is boostable I wouldn't mind getting it as well :P 

200 hours!?!? Suddenly my grinding trophies seem like cake walks in comparison xD

Have to return to Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor to do the "The Hunt is my Mistress" trophy in the first bit of DLC. Have attempted this one a few times, but always end up going just over forty minutes, and one of the trophy's requirements is to beat the challenge in under forty minutes.

Also all trophies in Assassin's Creed Rogue that involve cheats because in order to unlock the necessary cheats, you have to do stupid Abstergo challenges, and some of them are really dumb and take ages to do.

Have to return to Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor to do the "The Hunt is my Mistress" trophy in the first bit of DLC. Have attempted this one a few times, but always end up going just over forty minutes, and one of the trophy's requirements is to beat the challenge in under forty minutes.

Also all trophies in Assassin's Creed Rogue that involve cheats because in order to unlock the necessary cheats, you have to do stupid Abstergo challenges, and some of them are really dumb and take ages to do.

I'd be so frustrated if I kept spending 40 minutes time and time again trying to get a trophy which requires under 40 minutes xD Persevere though, and you shall do it! And use all the trophy guides at your disposal!

Also, thanks for the heads up on Rogue. I'll be getting around to it eventually so I'll know to prepare for annoyance. Then again, that's typically something one should prepare for when going for most platinums :P 

Im going for Resident evil HD platinum, so there is few annoying trophy... Not dying and saving even once, fight with knife only, play game under 3 hours and few others.

Anytime I see a game with a trophy to beat it without dying, my mind just goes "haha well I didn't want the platinum in that game anyways" xD

56L3b1654.png

Golden God 
You are the best!

See the annoying this about this trophy is i should really already have it, but it ended up glitching out on me and i only later found out i missed it.

It's the only trophy i should still theoretically be able to get in the EU version so i really want to get it before we get the patch.

I agree, but damn i like RE series so... im going to try.

Yeah, I know where you're coming from. There are some trophies that I would otherwise say "Nope too hard" to, but since I like the game I decide to try to go for it :P

56L3b1654.png

Golden God 

You are the best!

See the annoying this about this trophy is i should really already have it, but it ended up glitching out on me and i only later found out i missed it.

It's the only trophy i should still theoretically be able to get in the EU version so i really want to get it before we get the patch.

That's the worst when you should have a trophy but don't get it. I don't think it's happened to me, but it happened to my friend in CoD: AW. He should've had the final trophy he needs for the plat, but his game got disconnected right before he would've earned it; meanwhile, our friend and I who were playing with him got it. That's gotta be frustrating :/

• Like 1

32Lf841cc.png

Starhawk - Win 50 Prospector Matches

ACHIEVERS 1.17%

ULTRA RARE 40-silver.png

Last trophy I need for platinum, since...July ... :l

I know that feeling. One last trophy till game completion... it's so annoying :/ That's me right now with The Legend of Korra (which I have to play through for the third time to get the last achievement [luckily it's a short game and one which I actually enjoy]) and Surge Deluxe (and I think I'm on the same page as you; just that one last trophy since July :P). 

• Like 1

46Le7dd15.png40L9d24de.png

:silver: Weed Whacker & :silver: Hunting Season

PvZ: Garden Warfare

Need to kill 100 of each class so a total of 800 kills for both trophies. The main problem with these is there no way to track how many kills you are on of each class so I will just have to keep killing a variety of classes from both teams until it finally pops!

51Leefa57.png

Truly awesome!  :silver:
Reach the final level of Awesomeness

Rayman Legends

I'm trying to get this trophy, it's the big one from Rayman Legends and you need to complete daily and weekly challenges every day for at least 3 months (if you gain a Silver and a Gold cup per day), so it is frustrating. 

• Like 2

51Leefa57.png

Truly awesome!  :silver:

Reach the final level of Awesomeness

Rayman Legends

I'm trying to get this trophy, it's the big one from Rayman Legends and you need to complete daily and weekly challenges every day for at least 3 months (if you gain a Silver and a Gold cup per day), so it is frustrating. 

I know your fellings, beacuse i was after this trophy for 8 months! Still last trophy was for playing on two pads for football. Still i and my little niece like this game so it wasnt so bad...

Ps. You will do this!

• Like 1

The most annoying trophy right now is on Resogun and the trophy wants me to complete all levels on experienced without losing all lives. This is tough without a partner and I tried all of last night to do it alone but no success :/ The other hard trophy wants me to beat God of War's challenge of the gods.

The most annoying trophy right now is on Resogun and the trophy wants me to complete all levels on experienced without losing all lives. This is tough without a partner and I tried all of last night to do it alone but no success :/ The other hard trophy wants me to beat God of War's challenge of the gods.

Damn, if you got that alone I'd be pretty impressed xD Do you have someone to run co-op with? If not, I'd be willing to help. Wouldn't mind getting the trophy myself :P