Most annoying trophy you're going for?

StormRacer872

Both of these trophies popped for me at around 650 kills for plants and 650 kills for zombies.

Happy grinding.  :D

I finished up that game a month ago. I think mine popped with similar numbers to yours ( Though the Zombie one too a lot longer). It would of been a lot less annoying if there was a way to actually track your progress that's for sure instead of just killing all four types of classes and hoping it pops :)

Filling cabinets in Fifa 13 win 4 online games in a row. Yep it's EA so what do you expect it's the last trophy I need for that game Fuck EA. And grid Autosport grinding to level 250. Takes 200 hours why.

200 hours is for grid Auto sport . Fifa 13 doesn't take that long if you fully go hardcore but 85million club value or even the inform may take you a while. Mean while I hate filling cabinets cause when I try to boost this With somebody , we have the exactly same team and setting and we can't find each other I don't know what the problem is , I just want this trophy before the servers shut down. I have just been too busy lately to organise time for this.

Most of the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood multiplayer trophies (the last of which I got today just past midnight) were pretty damn annoying. Abstergo Employee of the Month, which requires you to get every single multiplayer bonus at least once (namely Extreme Variety, which requires you to get 15 different bonuses in a single session) was hard enough, but Download Complete (reach level 50) was the one that was making it really hard for me to reach that Platinum. Let's see why:

• First, you had to get exactly six different people willing to boost the trophy with you. You could just play normally, but A: There are times when the multiplayer has no one online; B: It takes well over 45 hours to get the trophy without boosting, while you can get it in about 5 hours with boosting. 9 times faster leveling? Yup, Imma boost. Anyway, by creating or joining a game session, you could easily find people, so this part wasn't too bad. The problem was getting them all to show up, but you could generally get all six people you needed.
  • Then, you had to actually gain access to the Multiplayer mode. What's preventing you? Temperamental servers. Sometimes, the servers would just kick you off for times on end for no good reason. As if this trophy wasn't hard enough.
  • Then, you had to actually manage to get all six players together in a single session. Yes, because sometimes the game would just prevent some players from joining your session. Why? No fucking idea. I think it had something to do with DLC, but anyway, it was another needless hurdle to overcome.
  • Then, the players had to be familiar with the specific boosting method. Most sessions began with one or two rookie players doing something that would just set the entire group back. This one wasn't too bad, assuming the player in question wasn't a total moron that refused to listen to what other people told him.
  • And finally, after all of this was over, the entire group had to remain on the session long enough for everyone to level up considerably, otherwise, we'd have to start this all over again having leveled up only a couple levels.

I generally hate online trophies, but these... these were particularly sadistic. Fortunately, I already have the platinum, so I don't have to put up with any more glitchy bullshit.

• 3 months later...

Oblivion Walker on Skyrim. I had previously done all 17 Daedric quests (but only 15 of the artifacts count) and the trophy failed to unlocked. Turned out that having Dawnguard locks the trophy because it somehow causes the Masque of Clavicus Vile to not count as an artifact. so, once I get all the trophies for Dragonborn, I'm deleting the DLC and patch and playing through the game in offline mode to unlock the trophy.

Oblivion Walker on Skyrim. I had previously done all 17 Daedric quests (but only 15 of the artifacts count) and the trophy failed to unlocked. Turned out that having Dawnguard locks the trophy because it somehow causes the Masque of Clavicus Vile to not count as an artifact. so, once I get all the trophies for Dragonborn, I'm deleting the DLC and patch and playing through the game in offline mode to unlock the trophy.

I hope that's not an issue in the legendary edition, otherwise I am in trouble. The most annoying trophy I'm going for is the seventy gold medals trophy in gta v single player.

Edited by EliteGamer1983

• 8 years later...