This could be the most obscure retail PS4 game...

DOAsaturn

I know its a recent release but judging on the Tadeo Jones PSV game from over a year ago, I don't see a lot of people picking this up, even if they even know about it.

Apparently this game was developed/distributed/marketed only in Spain. I was trying to import the retail copy (somebody jacked up the price on ebay for copies shipped from Spain) with no success. Amazon.es won't ship it. I finally decided to create an PSN Spain account (the game is listed under its Spanish name in the PSN Spain store). I used giftcardsy.com to get the Spanish PSN codes.  It's 39.99 Euro. Needless to say I overspent on curiosity here, but I do enjoy platformers. I also get a kick of the "wtf" messages from my PSN friends. 

Anyway, as for the game itself, its entirely in English, I couldn't even find a way to set a Spanish language on it. Voices are in American English of all things. Its a pretty easy 100% by the looks of it, but I had to take a break since the game is frustrating to play, you'll die needlessly and often because of very shoddy, slippery controls (jumping, in particular, is quite unpredictable).

Anyway, for those interested, Amazon.it is the way to go for Tadeo Jones for Vita (I'm awaiting my copy) and for this one, well, create a Spanish PSN account. Adios, Amigos!

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...