3 days mp trial

The non-DLC trophies are easy, you'll get them all on the way to level 20. I can't say personally how long it takes as I wasn't keeping track of time, but I read a post on another site saying it took him 11 hours, which sounds about right but I'm not sure.

Of the 10 online multiplayer DLC trophies 3 of them can be achieved in training, the other 7 can be achieved alone but if you only have 3 days, I suggest you boost them.

The most troublesome of which, Carnival, requires 4 people total, now that might not sound difficult, but I was just on the trophy boosting thread on **cough**.org **cough**, I had the Home page of this site on another tab, started with the most recent post, put their PSN ID into this site and worked back until I found suitable boosting partners (unsuitable would be too big a difference in time zones, still had most of the game to complete or didn't own the DLC, which wasn't many), I gave up after about 6 or 7 pages, ALL of them had Carnival, it was ridiculous.

If you're getting this soon, then send me a friend request and I'll help with all of them.

• Like 1

its very easy to get all the trophies within 3 days. i would suggest practicing in assassins creed brotherhood first, though. i got all the online trophies after playing the game online for about 1 and a half days.

its very easy to get all the trophies within 3 days. i would suggest practicing in assassins creed brotherhood first, though. i got all the online trophies after playing the game online for about 1 and a half days.

I actually wouldn't do that because ACB and ACR online are kinda different....it's better you practice ACR and earn some exp instead of playing ACB and then jumping over to ACR....I'd say youd be wasting time doing that....

The non-DLC trophies are easy, you'll get them all on the way to level 20. I can't say personally how long it takes as I wasn't keeping track of time, but I read a post on another site saying it took him 11 hours, which sounds about right but I'm not sure.

Of the 10 online multiplayer DLC trophies 3 of them can be achieved in training, the other 7 can be achieved alone but if you only have 3 days, I suggest you boost them.

The most troublesome of which, Carnival, requires 4 people total, now that might not sound difficult, but I was just on the trophy boosting thread on **cough**.org **cough**, I had the Home page of this site on another tab, started with the most recent post, put their PSN ID into this site and worked back until I found suitable boosting partners (unsuitable would be too big a difference in time zones, still had most of the game to complete or didn't own the DLC, which wasn't many), I gave up after about 6 or 7 pages, ALL of them had Carnival, it was ridiculous.

If you're getting this soon, then send me a friend request and I'll help with all of them.

Thanks, I'll would really appreciate some help with those trophies. I'm almost done with the single player and I'll be buying the DLC's tomorrow, Hopefully I will not have to spend extra cash for the online pass.