Major Trophy Glitch - Please fix!

P-JiZ

Hi,

I have to say, this is one of the most enjoyable (and challenging) games I have ever played.  Great gameplay and awesome soundtrack.

That said, there is a major glitch in the trophies, having to do with medals.  It looks like the "You're The Best!" trophy might be temporarily unattainable... at least until they patch the game.  Here's the problem:

The game does not count medals correctly.  I have 103 medals in actuality, but the medal count only says 95... and my "Legendary" trophy has not yet popped.  I'm sure that once it says 100 medals on the screen count, it will pop, as 2 other people already have this trophy... but that does mean it won't ever reach 150.

This is not to say the 150-medal trophy is glitched in itself, it just won't ever reach it's threshold.

Futuridium Developers, please fix this, per piacere!

Grazie!

Edited by P-JiZ

I did, actually.  I hope they listen and fix this.  Futuridium is a great game, and it would be a shame if I couldn't 100% this baby.  This thread was to let people know about the glitch, (and hopefully to get other people to write the developer).

Got my fingers crossed.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I've just come across this very same problem myself, I have over 100 medals but it's only counted 93 of them. Disappointed..

I've contacted @MixedBagGames the developer on Twitter as I have spoken to them a few times in the last few days, they seem very friendly, hopefully they will reply about a fix.

edit: wooooah, I got a super fast response from them, they have a patch in the works which will be released at the same time as the Japanese version releases. I don't have the date for that but shouldn't be too long I'd guess. There is a current work around if you have no patience and tons of skill which is to get all three medals at once for them to count properly. I think I'll wait for the patch!

Edited by LieutenantFatman

DAAAAMMMNN!!! You couldn't have made me any happier!

I can't wait for this patch... and YES, I am going to wait for the patch and not try to get them all at once... hahaha!  That would be absolutely mental!

Flappyridium is ridiculous enough as it is...

• 4 weeks later...

Nice, another PS+ Game with trophy glitches?  I know they will patch it, but it is annoying that every month atleast one game is full of bugs or glitches. Is it so hard to test a game before it get released? I understand it on Pc , because every PC has diff parts build in. But Vita /Ps3/PS4 is not that much diffrent. (maybe PS3 has few variations).

• Like 2

Nice, another PS+ Game with trophy glitches?  I know they will patch it, but it is annoying that every month atleast one game is full of bugs or glitches. Is it so hard to test a game before it get released? I understand it on Pc , because every PC has diff parts build in. But Vita /Ps3/PS4 is not that much diffrent. (maybe PS3 has few variations).

"Why should we, the developers, test our games when PS+ subscribers can?"

That's what I'm thinking what they are saying, seeing the trend in glitchy/bugged games on PS+

• Like 1

On a scale of 1 - 10, if this trophy was attainable, how hard would you rate this game?

only the 150 medal trophy is unatainable. The 'glitch' just doesn't count each medal individually, so it expects you to get all 3 of them, in each level. In some levels this is pretty much impossible though.

So far, I've only encountered this problem in 2 levels, and I completed around 30 other levels perfectly and still got the trophy (ps4)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

two guys have achieved the glitched trophy. Is finally fixed?

EDIT: yes, finally they patched the game and the trophy. On PSVITA, the patch is available to download. On PS4, the patch is already installed in the retail version. For the digital version, you must wait a little bit more

Edited by APCGrayLocked

• 3 years later...
  • 10 months later...
On 31/01/2021 at 4:05 AM, kevao97 said:

is the digital version already patched?

Yes. I owned the game digitally, from a discount and didn't encounter the trophy bugs at the time I attempted the game. However, at some point (around 40-60 minutes) the frame rate will drop down on Vita version (and possibly at stage 41 if I can recall correctly) so you might have to restart app in this case.

3 hours ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

Yes. I owned the game digitally, from a discount and didn't encounter the trophy bugs at the time I attempted the game. However, at some point (around 40-60 minutes) the frame rate will drop down on Vita version (and possibly at stage 41 if I can recall correctly) so you might have to restart app in this case.

if it's only in vita version ok, i intend to complete 100% on ps4. thank you!