1. 1. Favorite Persona Game

• Revelations Persona/Persona 1
    • Persona 2: Innocent Sin
    • Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
    • Persona 3/FES
    • Persona 4/Golden
    • Persona 4 Arena/Ultimax
    • Persona Q

Persona 3 by far. It has my favorite cutscene in any game ever, and has my favorite opening. The story and characters are ridiculously in-depth. The story itself is just really interesting and entertaining. And I love the atmosphere and the overall art style.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Persona 4. Persona 3's story and its voice actors are definitely the most boring thing ever. Heck, you can even hear Mitsuru Kirijo's voice actress literally falling asleep while she speaks in Persona 4 Arena.

Care to pinpoint where exactly is Rie Tanaka falling asleep?

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

Why do you assume that everyone plays their games in Japanese? No, not Rie Tanaka; her English voice actress, Tara Platt. And I'd say pretty much all the time, but her scenario had some really "HEY, WAKE UP, TARA" moments.

I don't assume anything. I was pretty convinced you played it in English, therefore I was asking a valid question =)

You also shouldn't speak poorly about voice acting if you are only talking about the inferior one ;)

• Like 1

I don't assume anything. I was pretty convinced you played it in English, therefore I was asking a valid question =)

You also shouldn't speak poorly about voice acting if you are only talking about the inferior one ;)

What? So the language you speak is inferior? Really? Don't be a weaboo please. Some games I play in English and some I keep the original Japanese language for some too. All language is equal. Oh, and Persona Q. It was great seeing the cast from 3 and 4 together.

Edited by OnePieceDude
  • Like 3

What? So the language you speak is inferior? Really? Don't be a weaboo please. Some games I play in English and some I keep the original Japanese language for some too. All language is equal. Oh, and Persona Q. It was great seeing the cast from 3 and 4 together.

I'm not being a weaboo, I'm objectively saying that English voice acting in Persona 3 is inferior to its Japanese counterpart =)

Even jeandeve said it, if Mitsuru sounds like she's about to fall asleep, that isn't really a sign of proper voice acting.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I'm not being a weaboo, I'm objectively saying that English voice acting in Persona 3 is inferior to its Japanese counterpart =)

Even jeandeve said it, if Mitsuru sounds like she's about to fall asleep, that isn't really a sign of proper voice acting.

Oh sorry. I always take things the wrong way. xD

Voice acting and weeaboos aside, Persona 3 is void of any good intellectual intrigue and is very uninteresting. Unlike its sequel.

People saying P3 had a better story than P4 is like saying that Final Fantasy 13 had a better story than any other FF (basic example).

Oh and, the Evokers idea is just embarrassing. I was kinda glad they didn't use razor blade Evokers in P4/P5 to summon their Personae out of their wrists.

Edited by jeandeve

Voice acting and weeaboos aside, Persona 3 is void of any good intellectual intrigue and is very uninteresting. Unlike its sequel.

People saying P3 had a better story than P4 is like saying that Final Fantasy 13 had a better story than any other FF (basic example).

Oh and, the Evokers idea is just embarrassing. I was kinda glad they didn't use razor blade Evokers in P4/P5 to summon their Personae out of their wrists.

Persona 4 gets a rhythm game and yet you say Persona 3 is aimed weeaboos. That alone should tell you that Persona 4 has the bigger weeaboo following.

Anyway It's cool if you don't like Persona 3, everyone is entitled to their own opinion but don't insult someone if they don't have the same opinion as you. It just comes off as being childish.

Persona 4 gets a rhythm game and yet you say Persona 3 is aimed weeaboos. That alone should tell you that Persona 4 has the bigger weeaboo following.

Anyway It's cool if you don't like Persona 3, everyone is entitled to their own opinion but don't insult someone if they don't have the same opinion as you. It just comes off as being childish.

LOL ok? Did I ever say P3 was aimed at weeaboos? No. Did I ever insult or call someone a weeaboo here? No. Get out.

Edit: Oh and, do you know why P4 is (rightly or wrongly) getting milked that much, but not P3? Because P4 is good.

Edited by jeandeve