Battle Screen Freezing Error

JaseP1988

Just a heads up to anyone who has this problem. My game continues to freeze every time before a battle and got stuck on a blank white screen.

Tried resetting and re downloading but it didn't fix it. I left it on that white screen for 15 -20 mins and it finally loaded by itself then was fine from then on. 

So you can just wait it out because you lose your progress in terms of areas if you delete game data. Hope this is helpful 

• Like 1

Just a heads up to anyone who has this problem. My game continues to freeze every time before a battle and got stuck on a blank white screen.

Tried resetting and re downloading but it didn't fix it. I left it on that white screen for 15 -20 mins and it finally loaded by itself then was fine from then on. 

So you can just wait it out because you lose your progress in terms of areas if you delete game data. Hope this is helpful 

Are you still having this problem? There are weekly game updates, so they are still pretty active in maintaining code. Perhaps waiting for an update could help. Or get a hold (email/tweet) of the developers and let them know.

I started the game on January 12th and have never had this issue.

• 1 month later...

Are you still having this problem? There are weekly game updates, so they are still pretty active in maintaining code. Perhaps waiting for an update could help. Or get a hold (email/tweet) of the developers and let them know.

I started the game on January 12th and have never had this issue.

I think you are spot on with that. It been fine since the last update. thanks. No to get back to freeing every area .... 

• 1 month later...

I have a similar problem, except it happens right after I touch the title screen to start it. I tried to wait it out this time, but after 37 minutes, nothing had still happen.

I just exit, close the game and start it up again, and then it works like nothing happened. Still at bit worrying, someday something might go wrong.

I have a similar problem, except it happens right after I touch the title screen to start it. I tried to wait it out this time, but after 37 minutes, nothing had still happen.

I just exit, close the game and start it up again, and then it works like nothing happened. Still at bit worrying, someday something might go wrong.

I have the same problem at the title screen, sometimes I have to reboot the game 3-4 times before it finally works.

When I wait a little at the title screen (30 sec/1 minute) then start, it seems it solves the problem.

But now I meet a new problem: with the new firmware 3.51, the game crashes just after the title screen. I reboot the game twice and then it works well...

Edited by NekoSlash