Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skiptracing

Thoughts?

71 posts in this topic

It was an fun experience, although a bit cliche and hipstery. Was surprised when it said next episode is out in march, releasing much faster than telltale.

Yeah Ethan, it seems that the incomplete season pass is for US, huh? And i wouldn't be surprised that gamers don't complain about it, due it's just a point and click game. Or the 1st episode will be free? Just curious

Edit: Oh wow my fault, the game was released last week, yeah, 1st episode 5 dollars plus season pass (2-5), meanwhile whole season (1-5) in Europe £15.99.

Edited by GoldenShaka

Basically it is like Telltale trophies and it looks easy. Cool thing is like that but I don't really for those just like I play Telltale games. Though the game seems promising but don't really like Square Enix. May try the deemo to see if I like it.

I sort of want to give it a try. By graphical style it looks like a remastered PS2 game. Is it worth it?

The story looks badass i think. It will be a pleasure to play 'em all episodes. I'm going to wait until all episodes to be released, just like i did at The Wolf Among Us :)

Played a half of this and it's pretty good do far. The way of decision making a rewind things that aren't sound right was a nice feature that I like. Story seems cliche with the school setting drama at first but a fee parts to it was really interesting.

Second episode was good, but that bottle hunt was bullshit. Optional photos was imo lot easier than in first episode. In first one I missed lots of them but now I got all on my first playthrough.

So many bronze. Weres the silver at? And only one gold. But still this game looks pretty good might pick it up when all the episodes are out.

I love the game so much I bought the game both for my PS3 and PS4. The trophy list sounds easy but I don't care, honestly it's one of the rare game I love the story more than the fact of earning trophies

Edited by Nagisa Aoi

Hey, late buyer here ;) It was $23 for all 5 episodes of season 1. I played the 1 episode on the XB1 and really liked it, I look forward even more to playing ep 1,2 and 3 on the pS4.  I really like the visual style and the story seems great.

BTW, I'll finally play TWD just for the platinum and completely ignore the game,,,,,,,,,,,,, woteva ;)

I've played the demo of this game and I'd really enjoyed the game it was unique it was nothing like anything I had played before in my whole life. If I ever have money on my account and notice the game on PlayStation Store I'll buy it to see how good the game is really is.

Thoughts after playing ep 1,2 and 3? Game is brilliant, if the trophies bother you then don't follow a guide as they are actually fun to work out yourself.

Episode 5 isn't out yet, right? Episode 4 only just came out and someone already has the platinum, and according to their timestamps completed everything back in February. Is it just a glitch or somebody hacking? This is the PS3 version I'm talking about.

Yeah, great game. My wife seems to really enjoy it. :)

The trophies are pretty easy, especially with a guide, but they are easy enough without too. I just watch the IGN guide and know what to look out for and do the trophies as I get to them. Collectibles where you get a trophy for each one, pretty motivational.

This game was epic. Good characters. The slang language was a bit too much, but it wasn't  annoying. I could see the humor in it. Principal Wells was the  least interesting character to me, by far. The makers had a good taste in music btw, too. I shazammed a lot of songs..(also in fifa16).

Edited by Kasowicz

Literally every trophy in the game is completing chapters and taking optional photos. They could have at least given us trophies for making certain decisions, such as whether or not to honor Chloe's wish to die in her bed in one of alternate realities, or deciding to save Arcadia Bay or Chloe in the end. It would have certainly added more to the replay ability of the game.

Literally every trophy in the game is completing chapters and taking optional photos. They could have at least given us trophies for making certain decisions, such as whether or not to honor Chloe's wish to die in her bed in one of alternate realities, or deciding to save Arcadia Bay or Chloe in the end. It would have certainly added more to the replay ability of the game.

Certain developers don't want you to play this kind of game more than once.

I've only played the Trial to Episode 1 but from what I've seen, they've done a pretty good job on this so I believe it's worth picking up.

By looking at the trophy list too, it's like The Walking Dead, so this is pretty straightforward really.

Not really the game I expected to play, but the ending was a bit of disappointment because I really want it to end happily and I chose to sacrifice Arcadia Bay.

Awesome game, the best episodic game I have ever played (including TWD). The end of chapter 4 blew me away and how they played out chapter 5 was pure genius. I would highly recommend this game, such a well-crafted story and experience!