For how long the psn plus will give games to the ps3?

CaptainAskHole

Anyone knows for how long the psn plus will support / delivery games for the ps3 ?

I think in a close future psn plus will only release games for ps4 and vita, but it is my speculation.

I don't know, it's probably hard for them considering the Vita flopped. I could see it ceasing in early 2016. 

Anyone knows for how long the psn plus will support / delivery games for the ps3 ?

I think in a close future psn plus will only release games for ps4 and vita, but it is my speculation.

I haven't read or heard anywhere that Sony is deterring any developers from continuing to release PS3 games. If Sony has two consoles that are both successfully selling titles, then it stands to reason they'll promote both on Plus. I don't know where your speculation is coming from, but it doesn't seem to be based on any evidence I've seen.

I'd be willing to stake a substantial amount of money on Sony providing PS3 Plus titles well into 2017. 2018, likely.

But to answer your question. No, I don't believe anyone knows for certain. 

• Like 1

I guess they'll stop the flow of new games after they stop releasing PS3 games, I mean, at some point, the good titles are going to ran out (talking about many years), and then you either start giving away crappy games or repeat the old ones, both choices would case some sort of hate.