Country Statistics

It sounds like the Dead Nation leaderboards, and I found it really cool, so this implemented on the Trophie leaderboards would be awesome, I would only add the option to divide the number of total trophies, points, plats, etc per user, so the USA wouldn't have that much of an advantage just because they have a much bigger country in size. 

• Like 1

While definitely not as in depth as you're looking for, you can see some basic stats per country by clicking Leaderboard and then selecting the country you're interested in via a drop-down menu.

That said, it would be interesting if that feature was expanded with at least some of your suggestions to give it some real weight.  I might click on it more often that way. :)

• Like 1

As a North Korean national, I'd be super excited to see where my country would be on the list. In the top three or five for sure. 

Don't be ridiculous. North Korea is always #1. That's a remarkable achievement in itself, given all PS games released in North Korea are about supreme leader Kim Jong-un, may you hear his name and tremble ugh ugh.

The problem would be the abundance of false data though.

How many US or UK accounts aren't from there or to a lesser extent Japan and Hong Kong?

You have some choosing countries due to lack of PSN store and also those who want games predominantly from another store/cheaper so it kind of skews the statistics so even though a good idea I really can't see it working if you want proper statistics.

• Like 1