Anyone got any tips for MyGM?

MysticSparxman

I've recently started MyGM and was hoping you guys could give me some tips on what to do and what not to do. I've gone with the Minnesota Timberwolves and am currently at 7 wins and 7 losses. I've not yet signed any players who are free agents and I've been scouting a few prospects. I've traded one player that the owner wanted me to trade.

Any help on what players to sign and what else I should do would be great.

Keep Andrew Wiggins, he goes up to around 96.. try to draft a young point guard to back up Ricky Rubio as he declines soon. Download a custom draft class that has Okafor, Winslow, Cauley-Stein, etc thenntry to get some high lottery picks to pick them up... my team is 99 overall with all dfatees, I sim every game and have won 13 championships in 18 seasons.. do u have specific questions at all?

• Like 1

Create a custom roster using your current players, but edit each player so they are 99 in ever stat and grant them all the badges. Rewrite their contracts to the max number of years and drop their salaries, so you can turn up a massive first year profit. Sim every game and you should win the championship your first season and then some. Or, you could take your time and play each game to earn some easy VC's to use in either MyPlayer or MyTeam.

Another tip would be to slowly raise ticket, parking, merch and concession prices as you rack up wins throughout the season to increase revenue. Be careful though, jacking up the prices too high will cause lower attendance.

Have fun man.