Your most WTF I'm playing game.

untuvakana

Okey, everyone has opinion about "the worst game" and "The best game" but what is your most "WTF I'm playing game." This doesn't mean automatically that the game is bad just wierd.

Mine is puppeteer, game is good but every cutscene and dialog part I just have to think is it just me or... :D

Puppeteer_cover.png

• Like 1

Okey, everyone has opinion about "the worst game" and "The best game" but what is your most "WTF I'm playing game." This doesn't mean automatically that the game is bad just wierd.

Mine is puppeteer, game is good but every cutscene and dialog part I just have to think is it just me or... :D

Puppeteer_cover.png

Lol the dialogue in Puppeteer is pretty messed up at times, I feel like it adds to the charm of the game though.

• Like 1

I've played some questionable games for trophies, but by far the weirdest on my list is The Idol M@ster Gravure For You! Vol 1. 

The entire game is taking pictures of anime girls on the beach in Bikini's.  :facepalm: If there was more to it, it was lost in translation.

With that being said, if I had the money I'd definitely go back and do the other volumes 8 volumes hehehe  :eyebrow: 

• Like 3

Lone Survivor had a lot of WTF moments... of course they were all intentional, but still weird given the art style, just not weird in a negative way, unlike...

FarCry Classic. I wanted to see where it all began... turns out it all began with a frat bro nursing a bad hangover and delivering terrible one-liners for 6 hours.  Of course that's not the actual plot, but since the entire game felt like that, I figured I'd give in and just let it happen.  This entire game was pretty much a big WTF.

• Like 3

My weirdest moments in gaming must have been with Ride to Hell: Retribution... It's not because of the game is crap, but it throws so much strange stuff at you. I think that's what kept me entertained with that game. I love platformer games, but I've yet to get through that Puppeteer game. I thought I would like it, but it just didn't entertain me at all.

Noby Noby Boy. Without a doubt.. Well, at least if you could call that a game. 

That game was so... ... Not good??? I expected so much from it too being from the creator of the Katamari series, seeing as he went on to make that game instead of another Katamari game.

I watched a little bit of Noby Noby Boy gameplay... I'm really interest in that right now :D

Nah, you shouldn't be. It's a waste of money. Get Katamari Forever instead! :)

Edited by MMDE

My weirdest moments in gaming must have been with Ride to Hell: Retribution... It's not because of the game is crap, but it throws so much strange stuff at you. I think that's what kept me entertained with that game. I love platformer games, but I've yet to get through that Puppeteer game. I thought I would like it, but it just didn't entertain me at all.

That game was so... ... Not good??? I expected so much from it too being from the creator of the Katamari series, seeing as he went on to make that game instead of another Katamari game.

Nah, you shouldn't be. It's a waste of money.

I understand if puppeteer wasn't for everybody for example the controls are really floaty and there are things that can be really anoying. I kind of got that the Noby Noby boy isn't good...?? but it still looked so wierd that I want to experience that not so good game otherwise it'll haunt me.