Your most WTF I'm playing game.

untuvakana

I understand if puppeteer wasn't for everybody for example the controls are really floaty and there are things that can be really anoying. I kind of got that the Noby Noby boy isn't good...?? but it still looked so wierd that I want to experience that not so good game otherwise it'll haunt me.

I added it in an edit, which you seem to have missed, but you should check out Katamari Forever. The guy behind the Katamari series made the game, which I think is the only reason why anyone has heard about Noby Noby Boy. :P Katamari Forever is great, one of my more favorite PS3 games. Noby Noby boy has no real goal, and what you can do is just absurd and pointless. The controls are terrible too.

I added it in an edit, which you seem to have missed, but you should check out Katamari Forever. The guy behind the Katamari series made the game, which I think is the only reason why anyone has heard about Noby Noby Boy. :P Katamari Forever is great, one of my more favorite PS3 games. Noby Noby boy has no real goal, and what you can do is just absurd and pointless. The controls are terrible too.

I have Katamari Forever and Katamri Damacy (ps2), love them. Wierd, fun,and slightly odd but good music.

:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:I was playing the original Bioshock and in Neptune's Bounty with 3 Big Daddies, I threw a hypnotize plasmid on one of them, tormented another and then hypnotized the other.  It was a 3 way Big Daddy fight.  A WTF moment that was AWESOME!!!

Well, I liked Puppeteer A LOT, if you consider that it wasn't the classic $60 platformer it has a nice amount of extra content, and moderate replay value, more than enough to have you entertained for many hours at that starting price, even includes 3D, yeah for most of gamers that is just a gimmick but considering the scenery of Puppeteer fits perfectly.

Due i'm not into crazy stuff I could say Bayonetta is my WTF game.

Yeah agree with Katamari games, delightfully oddball.  Catherine is a bit wtf, but my all time winner of the bewilderment trophy has to go to Pain.  To this day I have no idea what that game was about or what I was supposed to be doing!  Lol   Honourable mention for Doshin The Giant on the Gamecube.  :)

@starcrunch061

Keep in mind that Sony/SCE are going to be closing down PlayStation Home at the end of March. If you want to 100% it you best start it somewhat immediately. I think the last date to start is early February if you still want to 100% the game and not have it abandoned on your profile as an incomplete.

Basically its like a chatroom but with an avatar so you walk around have a chat do the challenges and collect trophies. but because it is at the end of the day a chatroom you have like grown men talking to like younger girls , in a creepy way, and even sometimes just full on wrong. you have grown men pretending to be girls and then they end up getting creeped on lol. and yeah its a good thing for a chat and looking for somebody to play a few games of cod with. but people get to be weird behind an avatar.

as for you playing it , if your at all bothered by trophies you may have to be quick and research fi you still can get 100% because one of the trophies is for  logging on 50 different days, and there is no way to boost it by changing the date on your ps3. and I know that it is closing in March so the time frame for that may have passed or you may just be able to do it if you logged in everyday and started now . just a warning though I'm not sure on the closure date but its something I would check before you go on if you are trophy hunting.

Edited by LightInfantry2nd

As others have said, Noby Noby Boy definitely takes the cake here.

A runner-up for me would be PixelJunk Eden... I've never played a game like it before, and haven't played one like it since. (And unlike Noby, it's actually a game.)

Super-unique visual style and gameplay, with an excellent Baiyon soundtrack.

You play as a little flea creature with a sort of grappling hook, collecting seeds and pollinating flowers. Excellent local co-op game, too!  :yay:

FINAL FANTASY VII on the ps1. Seriously, for a someone who played a lots of platformer & racing games as a kid, FFVII or turn base RPG's in gneral are way too weird game play wise, it was new and like no other out there at the time.

MR.MOSQUITO.it was weird and a funny game. LoL! you woun't see a video game nowdays having a mosquito as a main hero, the real ending of the game was sad and funny at the same time.

MoHo on ps1.

FOX HUNT on ps1. Back in the days this type of games was revolutionary xD.